Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

I am disappointed with the 12 night Transatlantic, I was hoping for a stop or 2 in the Caribbean before arrival in Florida and I would of booked this.

I still have not sailed a Transatlantic yet, guess I will look for next year and hope there is a nice one then on one of the Oasis Class.

I wasn't seeing them either so I called.....the pricing is very high compared to Harmony release prices. I did not book anything and will wait for the other ships next week. Not worth the current prices in my opinion....

OK thanks. RCI is now sending me "Did You Forget Something" e-mails because I wasn't able to complete the booking online. All I can do is LOL.

I've used six browsers on three different devices and I get no room selection for suites on any sailing. Also the links on the page stop responding. Other rooms types are showing though and I can select those rooms. It's just the suites that aren't working for me.

Me too.

Almost booked the October 28 Transatlantic in a Central Park balcony online, but wanted to see what my travel agency offered. After going back and forth via email, they said Symphony couldn't be booked yet. In the meantime - the cabin is now $150 pp more! :mad: Guess it's a sign that it wasn't meant to be!

I had the exact same problem.

I had the exact same problem.

It's a crazy system. The US customers can just go ahead and book, then switch dates, change cat, adjust price numerous times and even cancel altogether - rates even when booked are far from fixed.

UK customers are affected by the mad rush driving the price up and once booked are locked to that exact screen price - no adjustment, no changes without loss of £300 deposit...Its nuts!

I wonder the % fall out of US bookings on one of these cruises Id bet it's pretty high!

Just booked for March, 2018 and really excited. The website is overloaded, and sometimes the prices aren't right.You'll know it when you see it. Have to close out and start over. My understanding is that it's only on the Symphony.

We're booked on the TA in BW balcony furthest to the back on deck 9. $2317 all in for two. Thought about doing the B2B with the 4 night following the TA but just couldn't justify paying same amount for 4 days as we spend for the 12 night TA.

With Next Cruise. The prices for March 2019 for JS are higher than I expected. J3 is Accessible J3 is a regular Junior Suite. Prices with Diamond discount is $4112.54 for 2 for a 7 day cruise. I think I will wait, that just seems high to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I need to stay away from Cruise Critic. I had NO intention of booking Symphony, but somehow ended up in an outside studio on December 8th. Honestly, may be cancelled and I'm not sure how I'll like no balcony (thanks a lot for that too, cruise critic!!) But, I'm on it for now.

Edited to add: why do I get an email from Royal when I don't book a trip/only browsing price but don't get a confirmation email when I actually book???

Edited by Alter Ego

I was disappointed to see they are putting the Bionic Bar in this ship. Cruised on Harmony in February and the bar was down half the time, so slow it was not worth the wait. This is wasted space on the ship, bring back the Champagne Bar.

With Next Cruise. The prices for March 2019 for JS are higher than I expected. J3 is Accessible J3 is a regular Junior Suite. Prices with Diamond discount is $4112.54 for 2 for a 7 day cruise. I think I will wait, that just seems high to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just booked J4 for January 26,2019 for two. $3813 all in with Diamond discount.

mac_tlc

I keep getting an error - very frustrating!!

HTTP 400 error

It’s not you, it’s this link (it appears to be broken)

I called last week because I was having problems with their site and the first thing they asked was I using Chrome and I said yes. That's the problem. Need to use Explorer or something else.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Forums mobile app