Craziest/strangest/funniest thing you have seen a passenger do on a cruise ship?

sandycruzr

Our CD, Mike Pack, was doing some sort of presentation in the Lobby when he noticed two teen girls standing in front. One of them was laughing and staring at her phone. He stopped what he was doing, ran over and grabbed her phone. Then he ran around the room for 10 minutes, taking selfies with it, with every person in the Lobby, all making faces or doing something silly. He took at least 100+ photos. Then he walked back over to her, handed her phone back to her, then went right back to his presentation like nothing happened. It was hysterical.

a few years ago as my wife and i were on the elevator alone, it stopped at next level and man got on with his speedo on at full attention(excited). My wife started laughing(not loudly) and she looked at me and said poor guy and she asked the guy if he was cold. I remained quiet as the man didn't speak english , but when he got off my wife says to me why is he wearing a speedo and excited with a half a roll of pennies in his speedo. She loves to make me embarrassed and she will say anything.

😂😂😂😂😂

on our cruise in feb. after we boarded we went to the elevator to go to our room when another couple got in the elevator we asked them what deck they were on they said they didn't know we asked them there cabin number didn't know . told them to check there boarding pass they said they didn't have one. finaly told them they need to go to guest services. don't know if they ever found there cabin.

My DW did a stint serving cocktails on Caribbean cruise ships when she was a youngster and has plenty of funny passenger stories. Like the one who asked what time the midnight buffet is. She was once asked where she was from. "New Zealand". And the reply "well you speak English very well, dear!"

The ship's captain had a New Zealand wife so liked chatting with my DW and would always request her to bring a coffee up to the bridge. Cost her a lot in lost tips, apparently.

On the Breeze last year I was laying out in a clamshell on the Serenity, late night, enjoying the stars and quiet. A little bit into my laying out, a couple came and laid in the clamshell right beside mine, oblivious that I was there. I could hear them giggling and kissing, so I got up and moved to a clamshell 2-3 away, to their oblivion. About 10 minutes later, another girl joined the couple on the clamshell and before you knew it, they were all three getting it on. All the way on. I was shocked! I quickly removed myself from the area. Talk about daring and awkward.

On the Breeze last year I was laying out in a clamshell on the Serenity, late night, enjoying the stars and quiet. A little bit into my laying out, a couple came and laid in the clamshell right beside mine, oblivious that I was there. I could hear them giggling and kissing, so I got up and moved to a clamshell 2-3 away, to their oblivion. About 10 minutes later, another girl joined the couple on the clamshell and before you knew it, they were all three getting it on. All the way on. I was shocked! I quickly removed myself from the area. Talk about daring and awkward.

oh my gosh..:eek:

We pretty much live in the spa on our cruises. For whatever reason, the spa staff ALWAYS trys to get you to come to the spa for your couples massages wearing the bathrobe from the room. We've never done it, as it would be really weird, but they do.

One of the oddest things we've seen was on the last cruise we took out of Charleston last October. Everyday around lunch time we kept seeing people sleeping on the benches on the Lido Deck. I mean, why not go sleep in your cabin? Why didn't the staff wake them and tell them to go to their cabin? It was odd, but there were a lot of people doing it.

They probably didn't go sleep in their cabin because they are so hot you can't sleep in them.

Saw a gentleman (older gentleman I would say in his 70's-80's) last year on the Legend grab a glass of water from the lido deck and then proceeded to put Tomato Sauce (Ketchup) in his water started to drink it and then spat it out... I think he thought the sauce was like kool aid or cordial...

Also had a streaker at a Neptune party (equator crossing party) a couple of years ago... that was funny!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Im not loyal to any particular line but the funniest thing we still talk about is on Carnival Breeze we saw people walking around in the CCL bathrobes. There was a guy in the middle of the day wearing one ordering a drink at the bar, there were two people on two different occasions wearing them throughout the ship. Ive never seen that on any line. We did love our Breeze cruise so much we booked Vista and we talk about wondering if we will see the bathrobes again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On one of our cruises we were at the pool in the back, my hubby went to watch the wake when he glanced down there was an old guy sunbathing naked! Not sure if the guy knew everyone above could see him or not? I thought it would be fun to dump a glass of cold water down on him! :)

Ever been to the Carnival Quest game night for adults only? Whoa /endthread

I think it would violate the Cruise critic policy on vulgarity.

My dd-22, my mom-70 and I-49 at the time were in a group on the Breeze last year that one first place. I came home with the wrong bra. Didnt even try to explain that one to my dh who didnt sail with us lol

Saw a gentleman (older gentleman I would say in his 70's-80's) last year on the Legend grab a glass of water from the lido deck and then proceeded to put Tomato Sauce (Ketchup) in his water started to drink it and then spat it out... I think he thought the sauce was like kool aid or cordial...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Depression Tomato Soup at the H&H was ketchup (free) and hot water (free)

Here's one, ppl that wear bath robes all around the ship...🤣🤣🤣

OMG I just said that before reading this whole thread. I only see that on CCL. Why do people think it may be normal to wear their bathrobes throughout the ship?!?!

On one of our cruises we were at the pool in the back, my hubby went to watch the wake when he glanced down there was an old guy sunbathing naked! Not sure if the guy knew everyone above could see him or not? I thought it would be fun to dump a glass of cold water down on him! :)

Lmao omg did u like run off after that? Id have died if i saw that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

Gonna out my mother hahaha. It was hilarious and the next morning, Butch the cruise director then on the Glory, talked to her on the morning show and sent her a bottle of champagne. We joined in some games for the color party they were having. My mother discovered a new talent. She could put a quarter between her butt cheeks, walk a little ways, and then plop it directly into a cup. The funniest thing I had ever seen. One after another she kept doing it. She even kept the cup and quarter as a souvenir. She was recognized on the ship the rest of the cruise. It made for a fun time and great laughs still to this day.

OMG I just said that before reading this whole thread. I only see that on CCL. Why do people think it may be normal to wear their bathrobes throughout the ship?!?!

On my first cruise, a cheap 4-day, the Bahamas had a cold spell. It was at most 60 degrees in the afternoon sun and freezing in the mornings and evenings. Many people were wearing their bathrobes to stay warm, especially when they tried to make it from the hot tub to their rooms. The lido buffet was full of bathrobes. I assumed that was normal for a Carnival cruise. On my next cruise, it took me awhile to realize that no one else was wearing their bathrobes to lido and I needed to start packing a cover-up. :o