2018/2019 Cruises - Anyone heard any news of when they'll be announced?

chamima

Cruise Raider, Royal comes over to LA and starts weekly Mexican Riviera out of LA starting 23 Mar 2019, last one is 27 April. 4 May is a 7 day coastal up to Vancouver. Schedule ends there, but I presume this will be the start of the Alaska itineraries.

From which source did you get all those information??

Shipfriendmax-from my TA. Further to your Crown/Emerald note above; Crown doing 10 day Caribbean alternating east and south all season out of FLL.

ccrain- Don't have Emerald after Nov. 2018, so that is a possibility for the South America runs. Star in LA all season (Oct-Apr).

For anyone who missed the post two weeks ago about the Royal repositioning and the general West Coast fleet in 2018/2019 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52887858&postcount=185

Edited by cherylandtk

@cherylandtk: Thank you so for for your help. :) Any information when the cruises go on sale?

I was able to locate the 2018-19 Americas spreadsheet. I hope the attachment works for everyone (I'm on a Mac). Enjoy!

Thank you so much for the document, that helps a lot!!

Interesting to see that both Royal/Regal are doing 7 night runs from Florida, as well as Caribbean Princess mostly - isn't it an overcapacity on 7 night runs??

I am sure Emerald will operate on the South America cruises again, joined by Royal for a short time as transit from Florida to California.

Actually makes sense to deploy Royal Princess to the US West Coast in 2019 since Celebrity is doing the same with Eclipse.

That can only mean, the newbuild scheduled for 2019 is due to join us in Europe. :D

Time will tell what Emerald is going to do - if she was coming back to West Coast USA after her South America season in 2018/19, she'd appear on the schedule, I think...

Bless you Phamer55! My attempts to answer specific question pale in comparison...but I made a certain promise I intended to keep. Thank you, thank you.

I respect that you kept your promise, and you've been super helpful on a case-by-case basis with all these questions. Glad I could I contribute to the community! I'll see what I can find about exotics, they are supposed to go on sale on May 25th, so maybe I'll know more by the end of next week.

I was able to locate the 2018-19 Americas spreadsheet. I hope the attachment works for everyone (I'm on a Mac). Enjoy!

Hi Steve!

Thanks for posting! We were hoping to see the Hawaii RT out of Vancouver in Spring 2019, but it's not there. :loudcry: Oh well.....our wait continues.

Really interesting to see the changes to itineraries, such as Ocean to Ocean and Circle Caribbean. It looks like Princess is listening to those of us looking for a change from the regular Caribbean itineraries.

denise

Yeah while we wanted that circle one the date is not good for us so we are sticking with what we have planned on August and hope princess keeps listening and keeps the circle 1 so we can do it another time.

Anyone got a firm date on when they truly go on sale?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

I can't open it. I'm using an IPAD. Has anyone else had trouble?

Thanks

Thanks, Coral! Can you tell me what the label in the last column, NCF, stands for?

Mike

Non Commissionable fare - I think these are taxes and port charges. Travel agents can not discount this portion of the fare.

From what I understand - if a cruise is $1000 and the NCF is $300, the agent can only discount from the $700 fare. So if your agent discounts 10%, it would be off of the $700 and not $1000. I am not an agent and am purely saying this based on my limited knowledge of being a cruise passenger with friends who are agents. I am sure someone who knows more than I can correct me or explain this better.

Non Commissionable fare - I think these are taxes and port charges. Travel agents can not discount this portion of the fare.

From what I understand - if a cruise is $1000 and the NCF is $300, the agent can only discount from the $700 fare. So if your agent discounts 10%, it would be off of the $700 and not $1000. I am not an agent and am purely saying this based on my limited knowledge of being a cruise passenger with friends who are agents. I am sure someone who knows more than I can correct me or explain this better.

Thanks, again!

Mike

Here is the spreadsheet with prices:

Thank you so much Coral and all others who have posted info about 2018/19 itineraries. Loved seeing the prices. Don't know how you got such great insider information, but thanks for sharing with us all.

Finally....Princess has heard my pleas for a Pacific Northwest cruise from San Francisco.

Sept. 23, 2018 SF/Astoria/Seattle/Vancouver/Victoria/SF Yay ....There's only one date but I'm super excited.

Unfortunately looks like we have to cancel our Hawaii/Tahiti cruise in March 2018, but can reschedule soon for Oct 18 or Mar 19.