2018/2019 Cruises - Anyone heard any news of when they'll be announced?

chamima

Americas go on sale May 18, Exotics May 25.

Based on the information I've read it's the September 2018 – May 2019 Americas Program (Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Mexico and California Coast) that opens for sale on May 18 at 0900 PDT.

I think Coral was answering the question of exactly WHEN on the 18th they would be available.

BTW I got an email from Princess today that the Australia, New Zealand , South Pacific cruises for 2018/2019 are already on sale:

https://book.princess.com/images/cc/brochure/downloads/Princess-AU-NZ-SP-2018-19.pdf?cid=brand_email_promo_internal_program_destnews_pf7sp008_170506_2018,2019,au,nz,sp,release

I think Coral was answering the question of exactly WHEN on the 18th they would be available.

BTW I got an email from Princess today that the Australia, New Zealand , South Pacific cruises for 2018/2019 are already on sale:

https://book.princess.com/images/cc/brochure/downloads/Princess-AU-NZ-SP-2018-19.pdf?cid=brand_email_promo_internal_program_destnews_pf7sp008_170506_2018,2019,au,nz,sp,release

And my response was WHERE those cruises would be available...Americas. ;)

Thanks for the link to the brochure which is much easier to read than the Excel spreadsheet released last week. :)

Hi, does anyone have any idea when the Alaska schedules for 2019 will be released? Would be really interested in doing a Princess Cruisetour that year. Thanks in advance. Vicki. :-)

Hi, does anyone have any idea when the Alaska schedules for 2019 will be released? Would be really interested in doing a Princess Cruisetour that year. Thanks in advance. Vicki. :-)

They just released 2018 not too long ago. 2019 will be released early next year.

They just released 2018 not too long ago. 2019 will be released early next year.

Actually I believe Alaska 2018 was released December 2016 so I would predict that Alaska 2019 should be released December 2017...if princess follows as they have been doing.

Hi all, we are looking to book the round trip LA to Hawaii for November 2018. Do you think that cruise will be posted on May 18th? I'm new to the Princess boards and I want to thank all of you for all the information that has been posted! Cheers, Jan

Actually I believe Alaska 2018 was released December 2016 so I would predict that Alaska 2019 should be released December 2017...if princess follows as they have been doing.

Thanks for the information - December 2017, I have a bit of wait then!! :( Vicki.

Hi all, we are looking to book the round trip LA to Hawaii for November 2018. Do you think that cruise will be posted on May 18th? I'm new to the Princess boards and I want to thank all of you for all the information that has been posted! Cheers, Jan

The list I have shows the Ruby doing round trip Hawaii cruises in Nov. of 2018.

Since the list is of "Americas" cruises and that's what's being released 5/18 then , yes, you should be able to book.

xls.gifPC_2018_2019_AmericasSailingScheduleWithFares.xls (156.5 KB, 242 views)

Edited by chamima

Just called my TA and asked him to book our January 5th, 2019 sailing on the Royal when they start accepting reservations on the 18th.

It will be nice to be on the Royal again, we were on one of her 1st sailings out of FLL years ago.

Princess hired a helicopter so they could photograph the sail-away. That copter buzzed us awfully close at times, something I'll never forget!

What itineraries will Royal be doing once in California? Anyone know?

Not a fan of Mexican Riviera cruises (they get boring after a while) but I will gladly do one on the Royal :)

23-Mar-19 Sat ROYAL 1909 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

30-Mar-19 Sat ROYAL 1910 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

6-Apr-19 Sat ROYAL 1911 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

13-Apr-19 Sat ROYAL 1912 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

20-Apr-19 Sat ROYAL 1913 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

27-Apr-19 Sat ROYAL 1914 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

4-May-19 Sat ROYAL 1915 7 Coastal Pacific California Coast LOS ANGELES, San Diego, San Francisco (overnight), Seattle, VANCOUVER

23-Mar-19 Sat ROYAL 1909 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

30-Mar-19 Sat ROYAL 1910 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

6-Apr-19 Sat ROYAL 1911 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

13-Apr-19 Sat ROYAL 1912 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

20-Apr-19 Sat ROYAL 1913 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

27-Apr-19 Sat ROYAL 1914 7 Mexico Mexican Riviera LOS ANGELES, Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES

4-May-19 Sat ROYAL 1915 7 Coastal Pacific California Coast LOS ANGELES, San Diego, San Francisco (overnight), Seattle, VANCOUVER

Thanks for the itineraries leading up to the summer 2019 season in Alaska.

I thought that prices might be higher for the Royal and they're about 20% more than on the Star for the same MR itinerary. I would have preferred a CA Coastal itinerary but maybe they decided on the MR for warmer weather. Like 'Georgie562' I'm not a fan of MR cruises but maybe having the Royal sail the itinerary is an effort to generate bookings from passengers like me who enjoy Royal-class ships & driving to the ship. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

If the spreadsheet is accurate, it looks like (with two exceptions in early December 2018 and early January 2019 on Caribbean) the only ship doing the 10-day Panama Canal itin's in early 2019 will be Island. I haven't read much good about that ship (though I know it's going in for maintenance late this year) so maybe I'll have to look beyond Princess for that particular bucket list trip. :(

Perfect, thanks. We've done the Mex Riv cruises twice before but it's been 10 years. Wife is not a fan but for the Royal she's all in. We'll wait to book until August for Sip and Sail.

I'd love to be on the first ever sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge of Royal Princess and her maiden arrival into San Francisco. :hearteyes: I wonder if she'll have a noon arrival or two full days? I can hear the Love Boat horns blowing now!!! :D It will be nice to be back "home" again after an absence of what will then be 5-1/2 years...

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm thought these were to open today...but they are not on the princess site. Usually in the past they were at least posted but with no price listed...

I read somewhere that new listings go live at odd times during the day, like 10AM EST.

I usually haunt another cruise booking website as they typically put the new cruises on a day or two early. In this case they had Regal sailings out to 2019 last week, but unbookable, and then they pulled them off the website. Probably just testing the code to see if they work or not.

yes ....but as I stated usually princess has them on the site by the morning usually the night before just no pricing and not able to book...as of this am nothing is on the site which is odd for them when they have sailings opening.

Based on the information I've read it's the September 2018 – May 2019 Americas Program (Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Mexico and California Coast) that opens for sale on May 18 at
0900 PDT

still nothing...maybe they pushed it to be Americas and exotics all on the 25th

A couple of weeks ago, 9:00AM Pacific time was quoted as the time those Americas itineraries would be released. That's in about 15 minutes? :confused: