Cheers and connecting cabins

canadaman111

For upcoming cruise on the breeze we have 2 connecting cabins. It will be my wife, me and 4 kids. My wife and I are booked in separate rooms even though with connecting rooms my PVP says it doesn't matter which room we sleep in. My question is if I bought cheers I assume she wouldn't have to since she is technically in the same room and a separate booking number. I know this will cause some people to flame me but how hard would it be to share cheers with her?

I know you need to wait 5 minutes between drinks etc. We were planning on buy BB for each of us and just pay for a drink or two each day for each of us. I just had the idea of buying one cheers and sharing it and not buying BB we would only have to drink 2-3 drinks a day each and we would come out ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No as long as your names are attached to different cabins you only have to buy for you or your wife

While that is true, OP is talking about Sharing drinks with his wife, by buying only 1 package.

That changes the whole scenario.

why do people think this is ok?

Please but your wifes drinks a la carte. do not share. its against the rules, its wrong and enough people do this the enventual outcome is a raise in price for the cheers program for everyone.

Just dont.

Why do people preface thier question with I know its illegal to do this but... By trying to beat the system you hurt all of us who play by the rules. We lost the privilege to bring water in plastic bottles on board because of all the attempts to sneak alcohol in them. Dont get caught, the consequences could be high.

No sharing and if caught they could suspend the package for you the rest of the cruise or worst case put you off the ship to find your own way home

get serious, such a ridiculous scenario, you snuck a beer GET OFF THE SHIP, OH PLEASE

If my husband wouldn't "let me" get my own Cheers package, and I had to worry about waiting 5 minutes, getting caught, not relaxing, him ordering and not me ordering my own drinks..... I'd be annoyed. Just some insight to consider.

If my husband wouldn't "let me" get my own Cheers package, and I had to worry about waiting 5 minutes, getting caught, not relaxing, him ordering and not me ordering my own drinks..... I'd be annoyed. Just some insight to consider.

Yeah. A big reason me and my girlfriend and getting cheers on our trip is not because we know we're going to spend every penny every day. It's so we don't have to worry about it. We don't want to worry how much a certain drink is or if we should really be buying the fancy cocktail when we could just get a beer for cheaper.

I wouldn't want to have the stress and anxiety of sharing a package and trying to hide it on my vacation. I really don't want any stress or anxiety on my vacation as it's one of the only times I can turn off my phone and completely unplug from the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did that when we had connecting cabins, I bought cheers and dh just paid for his drinks a la carte. He's not a big drinker so it was nice that I could get it. It he didn't have to. Not the reason we booked 2 cabins though, we just wanted the extra bathroom:)

We did that when we had connecting cabins, I bought cheers and dh just paid for his drinks a la carte. He's not a big drinker so it was nice that I could get it. It he didn't have to. Not the reason we booked 2 cabins though, we just wanted the extra bathroom:)

No one in the second cabin? That's an expensive bathroom!

For upcoming cruise on the breeze we have 2 connecting cabins. It will be my wife, me and 4 kids. My wife and I are booked in separate rooms even though with connecting rooms my PVP says it doesn't matter which room we sleep in. My question is if I bought cheers I assume she wouldn't have to since she is technically in the same room and a separate booking number. I know this will cause some people to flame me but how hard would it be to share cheers with her?

I know you need to wait 5 minutes between drinks etc. We were planning on buy BB for each of us and just pay for a drink or two each day for each of us. I just had the idea of buying one cheers and sharing it and not buying BB we would only have to drink 2-3 drinks a day each and we would come out ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Connecting cabins are not a factor. Sharing something that is pp is not cool.