Breakaway to Bermuda

BirdTravels

HI,

Again, thank you. Quick question, have you participated in any of the drink tastings? And, do you know how much they cost - I suspect different amounts for different tastings.

Thanks so much- Hope you are having a blast!!

Thank you for posting all this helpful info. I will be traveling with a group of 15. Some of us are interested in doing Canvas By U. Where exactly would we go to sign up? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Dayana,

If you look at the Daily from the 1st day around 4:30 you can see the sign-up time and I think it said in the Library. It is right after the lifeboat drill it seems.

Hope this helps.

Canvas by U (google it) was $35. The session is 1 hour. All supplies (except the artistic talent) provided including an apron and gloves.

On This cruise, the sign up was in the library (atrium to the right of the screen) after sailaway. Classes filled fast. Standby is available for filling noshows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI,

Again, thank you. Quick question, have you participated in any of the drink tastings? And, do you know how much they cost - I suspect different amounts for different tastings.

Thanks so much- Hope you are having a blast!!

I believe that all of the tasting are &19.95 (beer, wine, martini, wine chocolate pairing, etc).

Fantastic review! Thank you for all of the great info and photos! This will be our third time on the Breakaway and I'm just as excited as the first time we sailed her. Do you know if there's a discount on the tastings if you have the ultimate beverage package?

Fantastic review! Thank you for all of the great info and photos! This will be our third time on the Breakaway and I'm just as excited as the first time we sailed her. Do you know if there's a discount on the tastings if you have the ultimate beverage package?

no discount for the tastings-at least there wasn't one on my cruise in 2015 when we also had ubp

Hi Dayana,

If you look at the Daily from the 1st day around 4:30 you can see the sign-up time and I think it said in the Library. It is right after the lifeboat drill it seems.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Neversay,

Yes, this does help. Will be sure to go there right after the muster drill.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How is the weather while at sea? Chilly or warm? Is June one of the better months for Bermuda in terms of temps and rain?

Sea day 1 started in a thick fog and it remained cool, windy and overcast. Yesterday was the picture above. Today is 74 and sunny. Beautiful.

June can become oppressively hot and humid.

We were just on board last week, and your pictures are helping me relive it! Definitely helping with the post cruise blues for sure!

Glad to see you are having a great time and that the weather is holding up. We luckily had AMAZING weather pretty much the entire cruise last week.