Breakaway to Bermuda

BirdTravels

Ditto to that! Love the pictures, dailies and menus. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ditto to the Ditto...Opinions are like A--Holes - everyone has one.

BirdTravels - G-d bless you for taking the time from your vacation to make us just salivate with excitement. You are painting a wonderful picture of your trip, and my DH and I are LOVING EVERY MINUTE!!!!

Thank you, thank you...thank you.

Amy

I think she is doing an awesome job, as she is doing this while on vacation.

She certainly didn't have to share any of this with us while trying to enjoy herself.

Thank you so much BirdTravels for so much info, I certainly appreciate it [emoji4]

I agree 100%.

Thank you, BT.

(This thread will be used to answer many questions/requests in the future)

We board Sunday. Can't wait! It's been so long since I was on Getaway that I forgot all about the Ocean Blue window that these sister ships have. Thanks for sharing the menu and reminding me. The prices look the same as they were 3 years ago on GA.

We board Sunday. Can't wait! It's been so long since I was on Getaway that I forgot all about the Ocean Blue window that these sister ships have. Thanks for sharing the menu and reminding me. The prices look the same as they were 3 years ago on GA.

we're on same cruise, was supposed to go last April and had to cancel, so this was a long wait....

Have a great cruise Pizza!

We had glorious weather in port. Actually too good since we missed the races on Wednesday. We were watching the racing today from 17 forward until sailaway.

OceanQueen

Here's the final MDR dinner menu. Since we are in the Havens this cruise with an SDP and Platinum certificates, we did not have the pleasure of dining dining in the Manhattan Room or Taste or Savor this time. I hope that these help you a little with your cruise planning. Have a great cruisecc00f05c0e9b7b2b20f2c6901c324cf6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since there are many complaints about crowds during Self Walk-off, NCL is trying to fix that.

Everyone (including self walk off) need to pull color tags for their bags. The self walk off are given specific windows where they will be allowed off.

85f8994ab7291f805c6ec2eb579c9096.jpg

Down at the left hand side of Horseshoe.

Came across about a half dozen Portuguese manowar on the beach. The lifeguards eventually picked them up.

Ack! I know this might seem silly, but those things are the main reason I am struggling with going to Bermuda! I won't get in the ocean, which would be horrible on such an amazing beach. *sigh*

Would you please ask him if he has photographed the Kangamangus Highway Yet ?

Mark seemed to be very very happy to be asked.

No, he has not photographed the Kangamangus Highway. He said that he will post it to his Facebook when he does.

Like a few others who have chimed in, getting ready to leave tomorrow. Though we were on the ship earlier this year, the DR menus and obviously Dailies are totally different so I really appreciate the time and effort that you made.

Have jotted down quite a few things to remember to check out, thanks to you.

As for the other June 4 cruisers, maybe see you at the M & G!:)