Breakaway to Bermuda

BirdTravels

BirdTravels, while you provide some good information your report seems a bit sterile. The edgiest thing I've seen is the pictures of the barbaric wench dunking. It might help me if you provided more personalized information regarding your thoughts about service, fellow passenger makeup, Haven conditions, ... and ship specific comparisons to your many previous NCL sailings.

BirdTravels, while you provide some good information your report seems a bit sterile. The edgiest thing I've seen is the pictures of the barbaric wench dunking. It might help me if you provided more personalized information regarding your thoughts about service, fellow passenger makeup, Haven conditions, ... and ship specific comparisons to your many previous NCL sailings.

I think she is doing an awesome job, as she is doing this while on vacation.

She certainly didn't have to share any of this with us while trying to enjoy herself.

Thank you so much BirdTravels for so much info, I certainly appreciate it [emoji4]

Sent from my Z970 using Forums mobile app

Now we have someone doing a "review" of the review. I have to say the Cruise Critic board has some of the nastiest people who post, between getting irritated if someone starts a new thread on a topic that has been asked about before & now this.

I am thoroughly enjoying this review mainly because it includes lots of food photos, menus as well as sights of Bermuda & the cruise. Who are you to tell someone what they should include in "their" review:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

Now we have someone doing a "review" of the review. I have to say the Cruise Critic board has some of the nastiest people who post, between getting irritated if someone starts a new thread on a topic that has been asked about before & now this.

I am thoroughly enjoying this review mainly because it includes lots of food photos, menus as well as sights of Bermuda & the cruise. Who are you to tell someone what they should include in "their" review:rolleyes:

I'm also loving this post just as it is! I appreciate that it is showing so many things without a lot of needless commentary. BirdTravels - keep up the great work! I look forward to this post every day in anticipation of our trip in July. :)

Nope!!

Stick to the fact's of cruising please.:D

To Many people confused fact's with opinions round here.

Good job Bird :*

I think she is doing an awesome job, as she is doing this while on vacation.

She certainly didn't have to share any of this with us while trying to enjoy herself.

Thank you so much BirdTravels for so much info, I certainly appreciate it [emoji4]

Sent from my Z970 using Forums mobile app

Ditto to that! Love the pictures, dailies and menus. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A picture is worth a thousand words, give or take - IMHO, of course. Those are quality pictures taken and uploaded, imagine if someone has to paid for satellite-based WiFi upload by the MB or minutes to do that while on vacation, whether it's on a cruise or elsewhere on planet. Thankfully, BirdTravels has unlimited WiFi onboard the Board ... then, it's still the person's time, could be doing a lot of things other than holding onto the gadget to "Tapatalk" for CC.

If there's nothing of interest, easy - movin' on is cool.

Besides, touch typing is easy on a full-sized or travel keyboard, try doing any sort of semi-serious reporting or writing on a tablet or phablet without one, isn't so fun or easy. Perhaps, BirdTravels can and will do post-cruise, patience is a virtue - very easy, got a specific questions, why not pose it and wait, give the person time to respond or answer,

Opinions and reviews of food are even more difficult, it is subjective, personal and biased with the person's given taste & preference ... a picture of the plate, without any comments, often served as good visual. Some trip reports are more informative than others, but each one is unique & different ... thankful and great job with all the uploads. Much obliged, BT :)

Really!!!

Thank you so much BirdTravels for your wonderful review.

Great job BirdTravels! Very considerate to post this stuff while you are vacationing!

Is this Jobson's Cove? Or is this closer to Horseshoe Bay beach?

The first pic says Welcome to Horseshoe Bay Beach but it didn't copy in your quote.

What a curmudgeon! How in the world can you criticize someone like this who is on vacation & sharing her pictures and experiences with this group? WHY does it have to be "edgy?" What the heck is wrong with informative? It's not the way YOU'D do it, so you gripe & moan? Shame on you. You should be thanking BirdTravels - not demeaning her posts. Not surprising that you use a screen name that is the Greek Goddess of mischief, delusion,ruin & folly.