Tracking price for new non refundable deposit

Just wondering if anyone else is tracking either what they paid for their booked cruise or tracking the price for before and after comparisons with the new non-refundable deposits that start tomorrow?

Here are my 3 I am looking at, all three are the the 1st week of Jan 2019. We actually have the Liberty booked. All for the cheapest oceanview balcony.

Liberty $806pp before tax and C/A discount- $1788 Total 2 pax and taxes (no c/a discount)

Allure $973pp before tax and C/A discount -$2225 Total 2 pax and taxes (no c/a discount)

Serenade $1226pp before tax and C/A discount- $2646 Total 2 pax and taxes (no c/a discount)

I wanted to keep it simple without the c/a discount. The only caveat is these are with the cyber sale's extra $150 off that ends tonight. So we'll see how these compare to the nonrefundable prices.

Add yours so we can see what really going on :D

July's sale went from the 60% second person down to 50% so everyone's bookings "should" be higher today

Mine was.:(

Makes me wonder if they dropped it to 50% off the second do that they could up the OBC they are offering for their mini sales throughout the month.

Mine was.:(

Makes me wonder if they dropped it to 50% off the second do that they could up the OBC they are offering for their mini sales throughout the month.

I'm waiting for all the posts about how everyone's sailings are up 10% today:cool:

PS I did not see any non refundable rates yet

July's sale went from the 60% second person down to 50% so everyone's bookings "should" be higher today

Ours harmony April 2019 booking went from $1900 to $3200 for cheapest ocean view balcony room, between yesterday and today, but I didn't see anything about refundable vs non-refundable yet when I checked the price just now. I'm hoping it'll go back down for our other family members who want to go with us but hadn't booked yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quick question along the lines of non refund, I booked months ago for a 12 day junior suite for 2019. I since I booked before the implementation of of the new program would I still be able to cancel and receive a refund in the future

I'm waiting for all the posts about how everyone's sailings are up 10% today:cool:

PS I did not see any non refundable rates yet

Based on my post and at least one other, they are going up by more than 10 percent. Mine went up 50 percent. Not even sure how that happens. Oh well, bottom line is to look everyday.

Is there a set time that you can book a cruise ahead or does it vary from cruise to cruise? What is generally the earliest you can book?

Royal generally releases virtually all cruises in the March/April timeframe. In March/April 2018 they will likely release itineraries from April 2019 to April 2020, so you could book a cruise two years in advance.

Just wondering if anyone else is tracking either what they paid for their booked cruise or tracking the price for before and after comparisons with the new non-refundable deposits that start tomorrow?

Here are my 3 I am looking at, all three are the the 1st week of Jan 2019. We actually have the Liberty booked. All for the cheapest oceanview balcony.

Liberty $806pp before tax and C/A discount- $1788 Total 2 pax and taxes (no c/a discount) With NRD $859-$1893

Allure $973pp before tax and C/A discount -$2225 Total 2 pax and taxes (no c/a discount) With NRD $999-$2276

Serenade $1226pp before tax and C/A discount- $2646 Total 2 pax and taxes (no c/a discount) with NRD $1269-$2731

I wanted to keep it simple without the c/a discount. The only caveat is these are with the cyber sale's extra $150 off that ends tonight. So we'll see how these compare to the nonrefundable prices.

Add yours so we can see what really going on :D

So as you can see, not any savings but each cruise gets the $100 obc. Like I said those were with the 60% off and the instant $150 off now it just the 50% off.

Just more confusing I guess.

Like I said we actually have the Liberty booked at $1666 for the cheapest balcony with a diamond discount and that has not changed with the NRD so the only difference would be if I changed I would get the $100. Not sure it's worth it because if one of those other 2 cruises drop in price I may want to switch.

OK

Does this new deposit program have any effect if your price of the cruise comes down and you contact them for a price reduction, (before final payment) will you still be eligible to get the cost savings without a penalty??

Thanks

OK

Does this new deposit program have any effect if your price of the cruise comes down and you contact them for a price reduction, (before final payment) will you still be eligible to get the cost savings without a penalty??

Thanks

As far as we know, the answer is yes, but the program is too new to have any actual feedback yet.

OK

Thanks

this happened to us on July 1. We booked June 25, central park balcony on Harmony for June 2018 (wanted cheapest balcony option). on July 1, prices dropped and we upgraded to a D1 oceanview large balcony and saved $65. BUT, that is with the non refundable deposit. I was told we can change the cabin as many times as we want as long as it is the SAME SHIP AND SAME SAIL DATE. if we change the ship or date, then we would have to pay the $100 pp change fee.

OK

Thanks

Yes. I called today as my cruise price dropped significantly. The agent offered me 2 prices. One with the non-refundable deposit. One with a refundable deposit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is there a set time that you can book a cruise ahead or does it vary from cruise to cruise? What is generally the earliest you can book?

I booked a cruise on the Harmony (April 14, 2019 sailing) on June 6, 2017. Ocean View Balcony for $1,785. Today it shows as $3,080 with the new "sale" and the refundable deposit price. Crazy price increase but I'm sure it will be lower the next sale.

Booked a cruise for April 2019 (in April this year) for 3 people. All prices are with C&A discount. My original price: $3051

NRD $2900 with $100 obc

Ref $4000

Balcony on Deck 12 Anthem

Significant difference.

Yes. I called today as my cruise price dropped significantly. The agent offered me 2 prices. One with the non-refundable deposit. One with a refundable deposit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

WOW, that's insane. How different were the prices?