Escape - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

I've been looking for Sue for a good 30-45 minutes. It's a game... the longer I go without finding her the more mad she'll be at me.

Sail away still jumping... LMFAO Shots. Which makes me sad... no Beau on this ship. Last I heard he was still on the Getaway doing the Baltics run.

ccf10d47ed92aa0566f994901b3b8ad7.jpg

Trying Spice H2O...

1d5b3db1dfe97ab8ac780f8b5b9e182f.jpg

No luck. Ugh.

1d4457f0e33829d9e72db0c353598c10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Killing time before the welcome aboard show...

And sharing a beer with my genius-honors-college-nursing-student-daughter...

35bced1362b4c2b3ea4904ce6ff87638.jpg

Well deserved first drink! #nursingstudentsworkharder

Where does she go to school?

Killing time before the welcome aboard show...

And sharing a beer with my genius-honors-college-nursing-student-daughter...

35bced1362b4c2b3ea4904ce6ff87638.jpg

Yes, a well-deserved drink! I have the pleasure of doing academic advising for BSN students and they study and work very hard to get their degree. Maybe another cruise for her after she passes the NCLEX? :)

Oops...

c9155e8ccb53b7688f4852021698606e.jpgTime for airplane mode.

Looks like your bluebooth is "On" also - unless you are using that, turn that off would help the battery out ... to last a bit longer. Well, VZW can't charge you for data usage if your plan doesn't include any coverage at all.

Would it be fair to say (assume) that satellite WiFi is adequate & usable, since uploads are good, under NCL's newest plan ? Reports & reviews seemed to be mixed about how good it's been ... in part, a function of congestion resulting in # of active users logged in & shared bandwidth being throttled ??

Who doesn't love those pictures taken onboard :cool:

A little confession... this morning I laid awake, debating whether or not I was going to fire up a live thread this time around.

Now I'm starting to wish I hadn't, as I'm having too much fun wandering around with this girl...

5ab9b2e34a79e17e59d3b028e7773f31.jpg

So this likely won't be much of a live thread, certainly not what we've had in the past with my sole companion asleep 90% of the day. Exhibit "A"...

a20436279451fb2bbf08ac2107f4208d.jpg

I may check in from time to time - and we'll see how the week plays out. But know this... the Escape has never felt more like home, as cliche as that sounds.

2407cdf09c07684b84fda700a32b2115.jpg

But I'm now being dragged out of the room, as my little girl wants to "go clubbing". And to think... it's been just over 15 years since I first partied with this girl on a ship...

61658cd0b955c285d8e5fa4933f5b1f1.jpg

A little confession... this morning I laid awake, debating whether or not I was going to fire up a live thread this time around.

Now I'm starting to wish I hadn't, as I'm having too much fun wandering around with this girl...

Enjoy these precious times with your daughter. That is way more important! Don't worry about us. You have already provided us with two masterpieces.

Enjoy these precious times with your daughter. That is way more important! Don't worry about us. You have already provided us with two masterpieces.

Ditto to that! You have a beautiful daughter and family. Enjoy these moments while you can. Make those memories!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Exactly. Have a wonderful time and enjoy yourself. We'll take whatever we can get :)

That railing picture is perfect!! Definitely frameworthy. [emoji171]

Lisa N