Escape - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

Doug, once again, I'm loving your review and I thought you could not outdo yourself with the great Dawn review, your intro video was fantastic. Your daughter is beautiful and she looks a lot like your mother in the one photo of them together at O'Sheehans.

Your daughter is beautiful and she looks a lot like your mother in the one photo of them together at O'Sheehans.

Aww, thank you! Special times these are...

b79eafa9efacf84037d268e40e4f5421.jpg

M&D really are my cruising buddies, and it doesn't take much convincing to have them join us. If I haven't mentioned it already... they'll be with us for the Bliss Inaugural Transatlantic, and we've just started planning my dad's 75th birthday party on the Breakaway one year from now in the Baltic.

05b64170a7329862fda6b71bdd7ed079.jpg

Aww, thank you! Special times these are...

b79eafa9efacf84037d268e40e4f5421.jpg

M&D really are my cruising buddies, and it doesn't take much convincing to have them join us. If I haven't mentioned it already... they'll be with us for the Bliss Inaugural Transatlantic, and we've just started planning my dad's 75th birthday party on the Breakaway one year from now in the Baltic.

05b64170a7329862fda6b71bdd7ed079.jpg

I was hoping to sail the inaugural TA but decided on the first Alaska cruise instead as it falls right for my special birthday I hope if there is a brew house on board you leave some ale for us 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enjoy Roatan! and I agree with others that your daughter is a lovely young lady...family cruising is indeed special...when we are on Escape this October, all three of my brothers and their wives/fiancee will be cruising with me (a first)...my parents have passed away, but it should be "interesting" cruising with all siblings

Beer and wine for purchase IS possible with parental consent. The availability of the Cork&Cap package (for purchase) seems to vary by ship - some have been able to get it, and some have not.

The price I showed was the gratuity for the package. My daughter was the 2nd passenger in my room, and one of the perks I chose was the UBP beverage package. So we were allowed to get her a scaled-back beverage package as the "free" perk, + gratuity.

Gotcha, thank for the info.

...following so I don't go into withdrawals. Just missed you having disembarked by 8:30 the day you boarded. What an adventure and great ship. Had such a memorable week celebrating a 25th anniversary. And your original live review was instrumental in booking the Escape. Shout out to Patrick & AnnMarie (@miataman19) for organizing the CC meet n mingle and all our Anniversary Island Hop 2017 crew!

Glad you're group had fun too as we loved the Escape and can't wait to get back on! This review helps quench my thirst slightly!!