Should I switch from the Vista to Conquest??

I have an 8 day (interior guarantee) booked on the Vista this September going to San Juan, Grand Turk, St. Kitts, & St. Maarten and we haven't been to any of them but will be going to San Juan and Grand Turk in April. I'm considering switching to the Conquest for the same dates, only a 7 day, going to Grand Turk, San Juan, Amber Cove, & St. Thomas (the same itinerary were scheduled for in April). Should I do it????

I guess the question is Why? I've been on both ships and both ships are wonderful but different experiences.

I suggest you go ahead with your Vista cruise and book another cruise on the Conquest for a later date.

Can't go wrong either way............Enjoy!

I would go on the Conquest I went on the Vista 1st trip out of New York last November there were lots of good things about it but also things I really did not like. The Main theater is very small and the lines to the to the comedy club so long I don't know if I would sail on her again

Sounds like the Vista is the best option especially if you are doing the same itenarary as the conquest in April. Go to different ports. St.Kitts and St. Maarten are much better ports. The vista is a nicer newer ship compared to many of the other ships in their fleet. As a far as crowds or long lines that varies by cruise and you can't believe everything you read about how small or crowded everything is.

Vista is a much nicer, newer ship that handles the seas the best of all Carnival's fleet.

Conquest goes to Amber Cove, ugh.

My vote is for the Vista (which I sailed last year and will sail the Horizon next year).

Vista is a much nicer, newer ship that handles the seas the best of all Carnival's fleet.

Conquest goes to Amber Cove, ugh.

My vote is for the Vista (which I sailed last year and will sail the Horizon next year).

Totally agree, plus the Vista is one more day's vacation! I sailed on the Conquest once and didn't like the ship. The buffet wasn't very good. Contrast that with the Vista and all the great food options!