72 HOURS ONLY — Save up to 20% on exciting shore excursions and more

Arubamoose

I just tried to book an excursion online and it wouldn't allow me to apply my 250.00 OBC which I have online. Called and they did it over the phone. She told me everyone trying to use this option is having the same issues. Their website is brutal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just spent 45 minutes trying to book an excursion on "X". OMG I have never seen a site that needs to be fixed more than this one. I have spent less time getting teeth pulled (not sure which one was more painful). It took 25 minutes to convince the website that there was OBC that I could use. I really was happy when they gave me the chance to use the OBC but maybe they could hire IT people with a brain. I am still waiting to get my luggage tags on line but will call the Captains club to do the job that would take 30 seconds.

I just spent 45 minutes trying to book an excursion on "X". OMG I have never seen a site that needs to be fixed more than this one. I have spent less time getting teeth pulled (not sure which one was more painful). It took 25 minutes to convince the website that there was OBC that I could use. I really was happy when they gave me the chance to use the OBC but maybe they could hire IT people with a brain. I am still waiting to get my luggage tags on line but will call the Captains club to do the job that would take 30 seconds.

I am glad it not just me having problems.... Celebrity's website is the worst!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nope... nothing. I'll try calling Monday morning. Was going to book a ship tour to the Cinque Terre (Almost always tour ala do-it-ourselves, but this would be an exemption)

Same story as above... when I finally managed to get someone on the phone they couldn't find any of the excursions I asked about included in the "sale". Of course, the premium non-alcoholic package isn't included either.

Then, when I tried to go on line I couldn't get in. So frustrating!

If all of my reservation records weren't "locked for 20 minutes", even though I haven't touched them other than trying to "manage each reservation", maybe I could take part in this offer. I guess this is Celebrity's way of marketing.....call it a "teaser". The ad sounds great, but we actually don't let you make reservations.....

If all of my reservation records weren't "locked for 20 minutes", even though I haven't touched them other than trying to "manage each reservation", maybe I could take part in this offer. I guess this is Celebrity's way of marketing.....call it a "teaser". The ad sounds great, but we actually don't let you make reservations.....

Dumbest feature I have ever seen on a site that is supposed to "sell"

BTW signed in this morning and now the banner count-down shows.... the tour I was interested in isn't one of the "selected" ones.

Guess I'm glad it wouldn't let me "add to cart" and had to call. The price online for our 15-night was $255.20 for the unlimited package and it said that the discount was already applied. But when I called I learned that it was not. so it came to $201 for the unlimited internet package. Great deal.

Guess I'm glad it wouldn't let me "add to cart" and had to call. The price online for our 15-night was $255.20 for the unlimited package and it said that the discount was already applied. But when I called I learned that it was not. so it came to $201 for the unlimited internet package. Great deal.

The regular price for 15 days unlimited internet is $319 so $255.20 is exactly 20% off. Is it because you are higher up on Captain Club and get another discount that stacks with the 20% off promotion?

The regular price for 15 days unlimited internet is $319 so $255.20 is exactly 20% off. Is it because you are higher up on Captain Club and get another discount that stacks with the 20% off promotion?

I was told that because I am Elite the discount is 30%, glad I ended up calling. I saw nothing stating that there is an additional discount for Elite and above.

I was told that because I am Elite the discount is 30%, glad I ended up calling. I saw nothing stating that there is an additional discount for Elite and above.

I got that same discount (and same price) months ago for a 14 day cruise.

You get the 30% off as a trade-in for your 90 minutes that you would have received for being Elite and an extra 10% or so for pre-booking. (You would have gotten the 30% onboard but not the extra 10)

I tried to get the 20% instead of the 10% along with the Elite discount but , once again, no combining benefits. Actually she told me under the "new" rules I wouldn't even get the pre-booking benefit. But I guess that was wrong because you just got it.

I got that same discount (and same price) months ago for a 14 day cruise.

You get the 30% off as a trade-in for your 90 minutes that you would have received for being Elite and an extra 10% or so for pre-booking. (You would have gotten the 30% onboard but not the extra 10)

I tried to get the 20% instead of the 10% along with the Elite discount but , once again, no combining benefits. Actually she told me under the "new" rules I wouldn't even get the pre-booking benefit. But I guess that was wrong because you just got it.

Well, if I would ever check my benefits I would have figured out that Elite already get a 30% discount for unlimited internet. (25% Select, 35% Elite Plus). Just having a super Duh moment [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Captain's Club benefits are detailed on that page of the Celebrity website. It is a nice reminder of all of the perks - discounts for internet, laundry and dry cleaning/pressing, etc. Too often, I forget about the pressing and dry cleaning perks. I have also taken advantage of the internet package discount - and was told that the price is actually lower in the cruise planner than it would be onboard. I believe there is a 10% discount in the cruise planner - and the CC discount is on top of that. Or in the case of the 72 hour sale, the 20% comes off the lower price. So, it is a good deal for anyone who plans to use the internet onboard.

Or in the case of the 72 hour sale' date=' the 20% comes off the lower price. So, it is a good deal for anyone who plans to use the internet onboard.[/quote']

During the sale the 20% is off the on board price, not the pre-cruise price.

I also received the email but was so frustrated that I couldn't access their website. So now I'm at work using another browser and STILL having an issue on the website. I can't believe this website is so bad. How can people know which excursion to take if the website won't let you see the various excursions!!!!!:loudcry:

I also received the email but was so frustrated that I couldn't access their website. So now I'm at work using another browser and STILL having an issue on the website. I can't believe this website is so bad. How can people know which excursion to take if the website won't let you see the various excursions!!!!!:loudcry:

Me too, I have been trying for 2 days. Very frustrating!