Crown & Anchor when spouse dies

Sn1ps

My Mom has always sailed with my father with him using his crown and anchor number. My question is now that my father has passed away, will my mom have to get her own Crown and Anchor number and start over?

Since they were married, she will retain her points. Even though I booked all our cruises, my husband earned the same level. I just lost my husband on our last cruise, so fully understand the families pain.

Oh Gay! I am so sorry to hear that. I pondered the other night that I hadn't seen you posting lately.

My condolences. I am so sorry for your loss of your dear husband.

~Patti

Thank you everyone, he had his heart attack on Sept 6 and we were diverted to Newfoundland where he was until the 16th before being medivac back to Palm Springs. He passed on the 25th. Being this is so recent, I fully understand our Ops loss. Being with friends really helps. I pray your Mother finds strength from her family & friends :)

Gay

Since they were married, she will retain her points. Even though I booked all our cruises, my husband earned the same level. I just lost my husband on our last cruise, so fully understand the families pain.

Condolences on your loss and wish you strength in these sad days.

My condolences also. When Denice died I asked if I inherited her points. They told me no such luck. So I am emerald and my new wife is Gold in more ways than one.

Whenever one declares a Significant Other (SO) they get your status (not the points). Whenever you declare another SO, they get your status. You new wife should be Emerald - call C&A.

Gay,

My deepest condolences on the loss of your husband.

Carol from the East Coast Board

Gay I am so sorry to hear about your husband's passing. I hope you find some comfort in the days/weeks/months ahead.

Joanne LOST TA 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So sorry for your loss. Praying for your family.