Live - It's time to Breakaway from the everyday. Breakaway 10/22 - 10/29/2017

seadog67

Seadog67,

Looking forward to following along live this time. Have read your last live start to finish.

Could you please post the internet package rates. We will have 3 needing internet in 2 weeks. Hoping to get 1 unlimited and 2 smaller plans. Speed and connection worked well for us last time on Breakaway.

Have a great trip.

Will do, check back and I will post. Have a blast in 2 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interior of Maltings is quiet still, but not for long...

e92bf2ce2a9b1e56258b4b0f06eb5643.jpg

Hope to get a seat for Monday Night Football tomorrow to watch our Eagles!

50e700c3a9238831860adc388efb9e2d.jpg

Maltings outdoors is busy already..

4ef24482c198be93450e3482f4304455.jpg

Live shipcam @ 3:35 PM - BA still at Pier 88, counted about 8 or 9 crew members Fwd @crew only outdoor space. Not ready to sail yet ... busy harbor traffic ? on North River (as they called it) or still loading provisions.

Nice pictures & YT videos uploaded, thank you !!

Did the BA upgraded those bedside (LED - ??) lamps with the USB charging ports like the Gem & other ships, I don't recall seeing them last year when we're doing Bermuda.

Not sure if you are attending the Meet & Mingle and/or doing the Platinum Behind The Scene tour - there is an apparent scheduling conflict between both on morning of Day 2. Can you find out, if possible, day & time for the BTS tour & do a quick post during the week ... that would be helpful to us next week, T.I.A.

Live shipcam @ 3:35 PM - BA still at Pier 88, counted about 8 or 9 crew members Fwd @crew only outdoor space. Not ready to sail yet ... busy harbor traffic ? on North River (as they called it) or still loading provisions.

Nice pictures & YT videos uploaded, thank you !!

Did the BA upgraded those bedside (LED - ??) lamps with the USB charging ports like the Gem & other ships, I don't recall seeing them last year when we're doing Bermuda.

Not sure if you are attending the Meet & Mingle and/or doing the Platinum Behind The Scene tour - there is an apparent scheduling conflict between both on morning of Day 2. Can you find out, if possible, day & time for the BTS tour & do a quick post during the week ... that would be helpful to us next week, T.I.A.

Just finished the muster drill, so we are about a half hour behind schedule. Engines are fired up and about to leave.

I will check on my the BST and report back. Check back in a bit.

Have a wonderful cruise! How late did you book that you weren't able to get the Haven?

Thank you!

Three weeks ago was our booking. Still tried for upgrade but it showed all as sold out.

Thanks Everyone! I will check posts once onboard and try and answer any questions.

We have arrived...

"

Great...I have one question. Are they offering the "Social Media" service? I think it's $3.95 for a one time hook up to be able to use Facebook for 100 minutes. It will be a great way for me to communicate with my son. Thanks for sharing your live voyage! Have fun!

Thanks Everyone! I will check posts once onboard and try and answer any questions.

We have arrived...

"

Great...I have one question. Are they offering the "Social Media" service? I think it's $3.95 for a one time hook up to be able to use Facebook for 100 minutes. It will be a great way for me to communicate with my son. Thanks for sharing your live voyage! Have fun!

I will check and report back. Thanks for following along. Wifi and ships services are down, still on cell service so may be quiet for abit until wifi is up.

Thanks, will check later. Plenty of request to keep you busy. This Fwd view from shipcam is for you.

487f24b1563e48db2729ed6664a4fa99.jpg

Here she go, backing out now. Bon Voyage.

0ac1eac988b5a5115268aaf3fe3dc399.jpg'

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.

Thanks mking!

LDid the BA upgraded those bedside (LED - ??) lamps with the USB charging ports like the Gem & other ships, I don't recall seeing them last year when we're doing Bermuda.

this will be good to have. i hope the breakaway has this