Our MAGICal B2B with a side of ELATION cruises (with pics) - 10/7/17.

Jamman54

There is an entrance to the Cloud 9 Spa and Gym from Serenity…..

IMG_4500-XL.jpg

Patti will be checking out the Thermal Suites and Thalassotherapy Pool. We purchased a couples pass prior to the cruise for both our weeks aboard the Magic at a cost of $219 per week…….

IMG_4539-XL.jpg

The Tepidarium has the heated lounge chairs…….

IMG_4504-XL.jpg

IMG_4505-XL.jpg

The Aroma Steam room is located in the Tepidarium……..

IMG_4507-XL.jpg

The Tepidarium shower……

IMG_4508-XL.jpg

To be continued……

Here are a few more Tepidarium views…..

IMG_4511-XL.jpg

IMG_4512-XL.jpg

The Lanconium is right next door, and it also has the heated loungers…..

IMG_4509-XL.jpg

IMG_4515-XL.jpg

The Oriental Steam room is located in the Lanconium……

IMG_4514-XL.jpg

Patti loves the heated loungers to relax and read, but my favorite part of the Cloud 9 Spa is the Thalassotherapy Pool…..

IMG_4540-XL.jpg

To be continued……

Thanks Jamman for doing another review. Your reviews always help the days go by while waiting for the next cruise. We are booked over Thanksgiving with the kids for their first cruise on the Conquest for E Caribbean. I'm a little disappointed you haven't reviewed the Conquest yet;) . (Just joking, appreciate the hard work goes into each one. If I ever see on ship I'll have to buy you beer as way of thanks.)

I'm enjoying you're review and can't wait to see the rest! We'll be boarding the Magic on November 11th!

Glad to have you aboard! Enjoy your cruise! :cool:

thanks for the review! Do you know the hours of the deli? I didn't see them listed in the fun times

Thanks for reading! The Deli is open from 11am to 11pm daily.:cool:

Following..will be on her in May..thanks so much for the detailed review!!:cool:

Thanks for following along! Be sure to take notes! :D

Thanks Jamman for doing another review. Your reviews always help the days go by while waiting for the next cruise. We are booked over Thanksgiving with the kids for their first cruise on the Conquest for E Caribbean. I'm a little disappointed you haven't reviewed the Conquest yet;) . (Just joking, appreciate the hard work goes into each one. If I ever see on ship I'll have to buy you beer as way of thanks.)

Glad to have you aboard again! Enjoy your cruise on the Conquest, Let us know what you think, and we'll take you up on the beer! :D

Now how did I miss your review when you first started??? I have to admit I haven't been on CC as much lately since I'm still in the process of going through vacation pictures of my own (no, not a cruise this time). I've started reading the first several pages, but still have some catching up to do. I always look forward to and enjoy your reviews and Patti's pictures and I'm looking forward to following along on this one. Thank you for all of the time you and Patti put into your reviews.

Just looking at that equipment makes me tired. GREAT review.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Forums mobile app

That's why I NEVER look at it! :D Thanks for reading! :cool:

Another MARVELOUS review! I hope to meet you and Patty on the Splendor next year!

Thanks for coming along again. See you on board the Splendor! :D

Hey Jeff! I'm so excited to see this review, it makes me even more eager for my cruise aboard Magic in February. :) Can't wait for more!!!

Hey there! Always good to have you aboard. I'm sure you will love the Magic. I plan to get a lot posted today. :cool:

I like everything you have put into this review, but I love, the pictures.:)

Thank you so much. Much more to come! :cool: