Can I Bring My Tuba and Play it on the Balcony ?

curtdesilets

Gotta love the reference even if you did have to correct the spelling. In this case it wasn't like the normal "spelling police" or "grammar police". Believe me, I have to hold my tongue (or at least my fingers!) quite often in the forums but, when it comes to Bill and Ted there is no restraint possible. You simply had to correct the spelling!

In 1998 I watched Bill And Teds Excellent adventure in Arabic at Holiday Inn Bahrain. I have dedication to B and T and the reference has made my day. In fact with 4 people acknowledging the Wyld Stallyns I'm looking more forward to my cruse in 5 days.

My enquiries with the Purser revealed the visiting artists are often put in obstructed view cabins on Deck 8. So beware !!!

we had 2 balcony cabins on Deck 8 last week, and we didn't hear any noise. E332 and E502 on Regal.

However, when I was walking down the hallway on the same side, I could hear some kind of instrument behind a utility door on the "inside" side, but I had to stand right in front of it to hear it.

Thanks for the laugh....

Well tuba is a new one....I will add it to the... can I bring,,,,list

The biggies.....kettles, irons, steamers

Followed by......crock pots, frying pans, blenders, groceries, dog, cat, bird, turtle, bicycle, scooter, compact car, tarp for shade on my balcony, radio, any type of lighting for balcony, guitar, piano,

And for the most irritating....can I get a 5 am flight when the ship docks at 6, I need to be at work by 8

Oh and the new biggie......drones....

Edited by myfuzzy

I bring a harmonica and go out on my veranda when we are leaving the dock and play "Anchors Away". Have also played in the rotunda and got applause most of the time, but if anyone complained I stopped. I was not "bustin",although one time someone pit a 5 dollar bill on the table. I advised him to take it to the member services desk so it could be donated to the crew members who had family in the hurricane regions. From NanC's husband.

Thanks for all your responses. Wife said I must leave the tuba at home and leave the music to the professionals.

Ah shucks! - OP

Sneak it in your luggage :D. She’ll Never know until your on the ship. Then you can try out for the Princess band. Do you know how to play The William Tell Overture??:D:D.

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

This has to be the best thread in a long time....

Add to these recent hilarious Princess Forum threads:

“Where’s my dingle berries?” :eek: :')

“I need to have more artery clogging butter!” :eek: :')

Makes for great bathroom reading material when I’m dealing with my IBS..

:D

Enjoy your cruise.