Hawaii round trip in 2019????

STEVE-O

Celebrity currently doesn't do 15 day rtn from Hawaii. In 2019 Celebrity will have a ship on the West Coast full time.

Stay tuned......that just might change in 2019......(rumor has it the announcement will be on Tuesday Dec. 12th)

Stay tuned......that just might change in 2019......(rumor has it the announcement will be on Tuesday Dec. 12th)

The Eclipse schedule for simmer and part of fall 2019 is already out. She’s homeporting in Los Angeles. The schedule is until November 11,2019.

The Eclipse schedule for simmer and part of fall 2019 is already out. She’s homeporting in Los Angeles. The schedule is until November 11,2019.

There's a hole in the current schedule from October 27th through November 11th....... 15 nights.

It’s on Eclipse I think. The opening schedule that was posted a while back was updated to show both Solstice and Eclipse doing Hawaii/Australia.

Here’s the updated release schedule.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=54649076&postcount=14

Edited by Cruise Junky

Could look at HAL out of San Diego

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, we have done RT San Diego to the South Pacific, including Hawaii. And have another one scheduled Hawaii, RT San Diego. Love either no flight or a short flight :D

It would be great to have more options from the west coast.

And what about that gap after the South America to San Diego to Vancouver sequence? I look for a Hawaii itinerary there too, before the Alaska season starts.

There will be 2 Hawaii cruises on Eclipse. April 17-29, 2019 will be a 12 night from Vancouver to Honolulu and April 29-May 9, 2019 will be a 10 night from Honolulu to Vancouver. Pricing should come out December 12.

Solstice has an April 30, 2019 10 night cruise from Honolulu-Vancouver, and it is available for booking now.

There will be 2 Hawaii cruises on Eclipse. April 17-29, 2019 will be a 12 night from Vancouver to Honolulu and April 29-May 9, 2019 will be a 10 night from Honolulu to Vancouver. Pricing should come out December 12.

Solstice has an April 30, 2019 10 night cruise from Honolulu-Vancouver, and it is available for booking now.

Kamloops.......looking like less like "hope" and more like "real possibility "!

I would love to see a round trip to Hawaii. That was suppose to be my retirement cruise on Century. My DH got sick in San Diego and was admitted to the hospital as the ship was pulling out. One way or round trip we will be booking a cruise to Hawaii as our next booking.