Princess cruises - cruise card - no more hole punching for lanyard?

NSWP

Well I always wore a tie......it came in handy as a belt to hold me shorts up..;p;p

Smart thinking David. Were you a boy scout? Like 'Be prepared' and all that. ?:hearteyes:

You could have also utilised the said tie to bundle up some arvo tea tucker for a late night snack in ye olde cabin, after visiting the disco.

I’m actually fair dinkum, every now and then the Princess system adds a title of some sort to me, normally it’s OBE, once I became a sir and once a Lord. Apparently there is some poor joker who shares my name and who’s number is similar to mine who has titles (in England) and when he rings to change details it sometimes gets listed as me. Well thats what Princess told me when I was bothering to get it corrected, now I’ve given up and just get a surprise when I see a new title on a brochure or whatever.

OBE is code for On Board Expenses.

Again, Mrs Gut’s territory expenses, about all I ever spend is my soft drink package, bought a watch once, and a nice celebrity tote bag when I had $22 OBC left after Mrs G spent the other few hundred.

Again, Mrs Gut’s territory expenses, about all I ever spend is my soft drink package, bought a watch once, and a nice celebrity tote bag when I had $22 OBC left after Mrs G spent the other few hundred.

Mr Gut esquire....Did you not buy one of those Princess or Cunard Polo shirts? Or perhaps one of those monster blocks of Toblerone Chocolate? Lubbly Jubbly.:* It is a cardinal sin to leave cruise obc unspent.:evilsmile:

Our OBC for next 3 cruises is already gone on prepaid shorex and a heap more. We got about $1600 worth with promotional obc, military obc etc. but it is still gonzo.:(

About time Princess gave me the OBE...'On Board Extravagance.':halo:

Happy wife = happy life.:D

Mr Gut esquire....Did you not buy one of those Princess or Cunard Polo shirts? Or perhaps one of those monster blocks of Toblerone Chocolate? Lubbly Jubbly.:* It is a cardinal sin to leave cruise obc unspent.:evilsmile:

Our OBC for next 3 cruises is already gone on prepaid shorex and a heap more. We got about $1600 worth with promotional obc, military obc etc. but it is still gonzo.:(

About time Princess gave me the OBE...'On Board Extravagance.':halo:

The $22 went on the bag (or about $21 of it) so I think I left about $1 behind, Mrs Gut still says there must have been something we could have used it on.