Floorplans for new Sky Princess

freetocruise

WOW, I am looking at how the retreat pool is now totally surrounded/enclosed.

Another example of taking away nice public space, and deck space, to fit even MORE cabins and passengers onboard.

I don't see how being crammed into that enclosed space can make it enjoyable at all to spend time at the adult pool.

An on-deck pool where one can not even look out and see water.

Good job, Princess... You've done it again.

Another example of taking away nice public space, and deck space, to fit even MORE cabins and passengers onboard.

I don't see how being crammed into that enclosed space can make it enjoyable at all to spend time at the adult pool.

I agree. I too was disappointed when I saw that! :(

I love the Royal/Regal Retreat pool area. They just created less public space and more shade for the pool :rolleyes:

Isn’t the Lotus Pool on the Grand class ships totally surrounded?

Edited by Geoffa30

Based on the current deck plans, there is nothing like Skywalkers except for Club 6 which in my opinion is a poor replacement for Skywalkers.

I’m hoping wishing praying the current deck plans aren’t the final ones just a representation to illustrate the staterooms. Keep thinking the newly named Vista deck is aptly named due to a high observation type venue. Like you say, we have many months to speculate :D

The deck plans show the French Bistro instead of Crooners but the French Bistro is not listed as one of the Specialty restaurants, only the Crown Grill and Sabatini’s Trattoria. Wonder which is correct?

There were a couple of changes from the Royal’s initial deck plans & how the ship was promoted. The aft mid-ship pool got smaller & Crooners has one piano instead of the advertised dual glass pianos.

Friends who have sailed on Princess including on the Regal did not go to the La Mer French Bistro during their Majestic cruise. Even if they liked the a la carte menu, they didn’t not like the location which is where Crooners is located on the Regal/Royal. It’s still a walkway which doesn’t add to the ambiance by having passengers passing by the restaurant.

I know that many passengers would miss Crooners but I’ll trust the deck plans over the dining options information & expect that space to be La Mer French Bistro although it wouldn’t be the first time that I was wrong.

I know that many passengers would miss Crooners but I’ll trust the deck plans over the dining options information & expect that space to be La Mer French Bistro although it wouldn’t be the first time that I was wrong.
We might need to wait until next year to know for sure [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Forums