Carrying Sea Pass card

How does everyone carry their cards? I don’t prefer the lanyards. Any other ideas? There is a hole in the card right?

There's no hole in the card, but Guest Services may be able to punch a hole, depending on the ship. How about a pocket?

Guess I should have specified... most of my dinner dresses don’t have pockets nor do my bathing suits.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My wife carries hers in her pocketbook or my pocket when she's wearing a dress. She's not a pool person so no bathing suit issue for her.

If Guest Services can't punch a hole in the SeaPass card for you, then Adventure Ocean can probably do it. They provide complimentary lanyards for kids (while supplies last), that's why they have a hole punch as well. Be forewarned, if the punch isn't sharp or used properly, they may mangle the card a bit while punching the hole...that happened to DD's card when we were on Navigator a couple of months ago.

Personally, I put it in a pocket...I'm always wearing some article of clothing that has a pocket, even swim trunks.

For all the times my husband asks me to carry things in my purse for him on land, I figure it’s only fair to have him carry my seapass card on formal nights and at the pool. [emoji6]

Brooke sent this from her iPhone using Tapatalk

During the day I usually will use a very small cross body purse just big enough for my phone(which is for pictures only) and some chapstick and maybe one other small item. Sometimes just my pockets if I have them. At night or formal I'll use a fancier little purse or just use my husband's pockets.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Guess I should have specified... most of my dinner dresses don’t have pockets nor do my bathing suits.

I carry my gf’s card during dinner, sometime we leave her card in the stateroom