AARP Gift Cards for CCL

nitewolfusaf

Does anyone know if AARP is having a glitch on their site? I tried to purchase my monthly e-gift card from their site and it is only allowing me the option for a physical card. Thanks

That's not a glitch, they just aren't selling the e-cards right now, unfortunately.

Well AARP needs to change their site then because it's still saying e-gift cards available.

Sorry you are having an issue with the ecard company, which is not AARP. Nor is it possible to fix the glitch by posting here on CC to complain.

You may want to find out the company that does issue the ecards and complain to them.

Sorry you are having an issue with the ecard company, which is not AARP. Nor is it possible to fix the glitch by posting here on CC to complain.

You may want to find out the company that does issue the ecards and complain to them.

Leave your snarky responses at the door I was simply asking a question

Looks like Allstate is having the same issue. Same rewards website same issue. That sucks. I ordered 2 $500 cards over a month ago and it took 3 weeks to get them mail to me. Several phone calls and emails to customer service before they finally shipped them. Never again. Email option from now on.

Looks like Allstate is having the same issue. Same rewards website same issue. That sucks. I ordered 2 $500 cards over a month ago and it took 3 weeks to get them mail to me. Several phone calls and emails to customer service before they finally shipped them. Never again. Email option from now on.

Yea that's what im dreading the long mail delivery time. My final payment is due on 02-12 and I don't want to risk not receiving them on time to make my final payment.

Oh well at least I was able to buy 8 e-gift cards in the past 2 weeks. Saved me $80 :)

AARP E- Gift (electronic email) cards available again. Get em while they last. there is also now a $500 gift card available by E-mail. Just got 2 myself. Happy shopping :)

Thanks! Just grabbed one!