Reuse WOWband?

rm1247

31 minutes ago, tcneal said:

Thanks!

I assume they are free?   Did you have to get them from Guest Services or were they in your room?

Only in JS and above!

You can buy them for 4.95 USD. They set up a table in Boleros on Symphony on embarkation day. If not... ask at Guest Services.

My experiences: I have two from Quantum and two from Anthem. Two of them had muster stations on it. I reused them on Harmony (although they first told me "no" but I insisted that they can reprogram them). I reused them on Symphony ... there no problem, go to Boleros and they reprogram them... I had one with and one without muster station and the one with muster station was exchanged on Symphony.

steamboats

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 2/1/2018 at 1:31 PM, DaniDanielle said:

Guest services said the muster station was the issue. I refuse to pay for though!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Interesting.  We bought WOW bands on our last Harmony sailing.  Muster station printed on them was not the one assigned to our cabin and guest services guy said to just ignore it and go to the one connected with the cabin.

2 minutes ago, NanBD said:

Interesting.  We bought WOW bands on our last Harmony sailing.  Muster station printed on them was not the one assigned to our cabin and guest services guy said to just ignore it and go to the one connected with the cabin.

I've sailed Harmony 4 times, never had a muster station listed on our bands

we bought them on spectrum of the seas even though the muster was completely different from what the our original muster was(we were told the muster on our seapass cards was the correct one) the pitch we got was we could use them on any royal ship. We are on navigator in a few weeks so we will know for sure if they can be used. I'll let everyone know our experience reusing them. wish us good luck 

My WOW bands are pitch black nothing on them except for the C&A logo on the chip part.

I got WOW bands on the Quantum pre inaugural with muster stations on them. No muster station on the Anthem. On the Symphony they simply exchanged the one with muster station for a blank one for no charge.

steamboats

2 hours ago, skatepunk said:

we bought them on spectrum of the seas even though the muster was completely different from what the our original muster was(we were told the muster on our seapass cards was the correct one) the pitch we got was we could use them on any royal ship. We are on navigator in a few weeks so we will know for sure if they can be used. I'll let everyone know our experience reusing them. wish us good luck 

Navigator does not use WowBands.

1 hour ago, csnarpy said:

even the upgraded Navigator? just wondering.

They would have to change every stateroom lock and the ability to track everyone's movements more easily (with the wristbands) probably does not give them the instant profit boost that most of their decisions are based upon.

On 1/31/2018 at 10:31 PM, LisaAtlCruiser said:

I stand corrected. It was my cruise on Anthem in August 2017 when I attempted to trade my Harmony band in. Sorry - too many cruises to keep the facts perfectly straight. But glad to have a fact checker to straighten me out :-)

So to be exact... I got my Wowband on Anthem in March 2016. Traded it on Harmony in Dec 2016, attempted to trade that band on Anthem in Aug 2017 and it was a no go.

The principal keeps everybody focused.