Extra hangers???

crazyboutdisney

First time on NCL. Sailing on the Getaway. We are in an ocean view and since we are used to more drawer/shelf space w other lines I am wondering if we should bring extra hangers? Or if we can request extra? I’m a little OCD with organizing so while I will keep some stuff in my suitcase under my bed I like most hung up.

We always being extra too. I get the inexpensive thin ones that I just leave in the closet and don’t have to bring back. I also brought square cloth cubes at the $tree. They collapse flat for easy packing. These work wonderful in the top of the closet for extra storage !! Love these. No, I don’t leave them behind lol. They’ll be going on their 4th cruise in September so although they were just $1, they hold up great !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On every cruise we go on; every cruise line we cruise with, when the cabin steward comes on embarkation day to greet us, we ask for extra hangers. It's the best time to ask, because they have just finished cleaning out the closets from the previous cruise, and usually haven't disposed of the hangers they've collected.

I always ask for an extra dozen.

Really no need to pack extra hangers. Every cruise we go on I ask the room steward to please bring us extra hangers. When he says how many I usually ask for about 30, depends how many are there. I explain I just like to hang almost everything. It's never been an issue. They will sometimes bring the coated wire ones from laundry which is fine for me.

Really no need to pack extra hangers. Every cruise we go on I ask the room steward to please bring us extra hangers. When he says how many I usually ask for about 30, depends how many are there. I explain I just like to hang almost everything. It's never been an issue. They will sometimes bring the coated wire ones from laundry which is fine for me.

30 hangers? What are you hanging up? Your socks and big undies? That's a lot of hangers! ;p