Dining Package Question

tamilyn

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but here goes anyway...

Does either the 3-night dining package or the BOGO package include Chef's Table? If not, what restaurants do these two packages include?

We will be on the 9-night Navigator Southern Caribbean route.

Thanks!

The dining packages do not include Chef's Table nor any special dinner, like wine pairings, Mystery Dinner, etc.

But you get a 20% discount off those, according to the "fine print".

is JR included within the ultimate dining package (at lunch time) with no cover charge?

The "fine print" doesn't mention JR's either by name or by implication. It's a good question. :)

It certainly should, since it's way cheaper than Chops, which IS included.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but here goes anyway...

Does either the 3-night dining package or the BOGO package include Chef's Table? If not, what restaurants do these two packages include?

We will be on the 9-night Navigator Southern Caribbean route.

Thanks!

Includes dinner at 3 of the following: Giovanni’s Table, Chop’s Grille, Sabor, and Izumi ($35 credit). Chef’s Table & Mystery Dinner Theater are not part of any current package.

If you check the details on the website when booking the package it will tell you what you get.

• 3 weeks later...

Similar topic, but another question: If you got a 4-night dining package, but had 4 people that wanted to go to Chops together all on the same evening, could you use the package for 4 individuals on the same night, or does it have to be for 1 individual person on each of 4 nights? I would think that since they are selling 4 dining experiences per package, this may be possible. It's not like the unlimited drink package where sharing is discouraged. But I don't know the fine print on this one. Any insight would be appreciated!

I purchased the 4 night dining package hoping that it would include Izumi Hibachi, so you’re saying it’s not included? Am I going to need to purchase an additional item then?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I purchased the 4 night dining package hoping that it would include Izumi Hibachi, so you’re saying it’s not included? Am I going to need to purchase an additional item then?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On those ships that have Izumi Hibachi, you have to pay full price for it even if you have a dining package. However, not all ships that have Izumi have Izumi Hibachi. The OP in this thread was asking about the Navigator. That ship has Izumi but does not have Izumi Hibachi.

Similar topic, but another question: If you got a 4-night dining package, but had 4 people that wanted to go to Chops together all on the same evening, could you use the package for 4 individuals on the same night, or does it have to be for 1 individual person on each of 4 nights? I would think that since they are selling 4 dining experiences per package, this may be possible. It's not like the unlimited drink package where sharing is discouraged. But I don't know the fine print on this one. Any insight would be appreciated!

No you can’t do this. Each package is per person not just a number of ‘dining experiences’

Edited to add: sharing is not discouraged on the drink packages, it is clearly forbidden.

On those ships that have Izumi Hibachi, you have to pay full price for it even if you have a dining package. However, not all ships that have Izumi have Izumi Hibachi. The OP in this thread was asking about the Navigator. That ship has Izumi but does not have Izumi Hibachi.

Izumi Hibachi is no longer included on the dinner packages. It was a included a few years ago. However, we were disappointed to be told in 2017, while on Allure, that it is no longer included in the dinner package. The person at the reservation desk, in the Izumi Hibachi restaurant, was happy to tell us that although the restaurant was not included in the dinner package he could book us at full price of $45.00 per person (adults and children are $45.00 each). That price is ridiculous. I'm a Diamond member with over 50 cruises. Because of Royal Caribbean's ever increasing nickle and dime policies, I am now looking at other cruise lines for future cruises.

Edited by seamonkey24

Izumi Hibachi is no longer included on the dinner packages. It was a included a few years ago. However, we were disappointed to be told in 2017, while on Allure, that it is no longer included in the dinner package. The person at the reservation desk, in the Izumi Hibachi restaurant, was happy to tell us that although the restaurant was not included in the dinner package he could book us at full price of $45.00 per person (adults and children are $45.00 each). That price is ridiculous. I'm a Diamond member with over 50 cruises. Because of Royal Caribbean's ever increasing nickle and dime policies, I am now looking at other cruise lines for future cruises.

Like most things Royal it varies by ship. There have been reports of different ships allowing a Hibachi to be used as part of the dining package if they had space available.

How can you still be Diamond with over 50 cruises????

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 7 months later...