Lunch in room?

lbt43

You can order lunch and dinner in all staterooms from the Main Dining Room during its operating hours.

Do you call the usual room service and ask for lunch or dinner enu during operating hours? The one time we used it, we asked room service is there are additional items offered beyond what we saw on TV and he said none. I read on CC that it is possible to get items off MDR. So who do you call to order from MDR?

Do you call the usual room service and ask for lunch or dinner enu during operating hours? The one time we used it, we asked room service is there are additional items offered beyond what we saw on TV and he said none. I read on CC that it is possible to get items off MDR. So who do you call to order from MDR?

Call room service or see your room steward...

On a Silhouette cruise in 2016, a group of us had connecting Concierge cabins and were thus able to open the partitions on our balconies. We spent one afternoon on a sea day enjoying a HUGE lunch and cocktail party! We tipped the stewards very well for bringing us 8 shrimp cocktails, nachos, sandwiches, hot dogs, snacks and desserts. The eight of us enjoyed our time on the balcony immensely!

Also, I share the same love of tea and breakfast on the balcony on a sea day. Niiiice.....

On a Silhouette cruise in 2016, a group of us had connecting Concierge cabins and were thus able to open the partitions on our balconies. We spent one afternoon on a sea day enjoying a HUGE lunch and cocktail party! We tipped the stewards very well for bringing us 8 shrimp cocktails, nachos, sandwiches, hot dogs, snacks and desserts. The eight of us enjoyed our time on the balcony immensely!

Also, I share the same love of tea and breakfast on the balcony on a sea day. Niiiice.....

I am not saying this applied to you, but I would sincerely and strongly ask others doing this to remember that there are cabins next to you, and often above or below you. We have un-lucked in to a cabin where two cabins down there are a group of young people who have connecting cabins and love to party out on their balcony. Unfortunately they are loud and vulgar and make our relaxing time on our balcony difficulty to come by. Cruise just started and if it continues I will have to be a grinch and report them to Guest Relations. And this is in Aqua Class no less, where one of the reasons we book is there are only 2 to a cabin so normally it is very quiet. Even if people try to be considerate, large groups by their very nature tend to be louder as people need to raise their voices to talk across to the other side. I ask everyone to PLEASE keep your neighboring passengers in mind if you consider doing this.

I am not saying this applied to you, but I would sincerely and strongly ask others doing this to remember that there are cabins next to you, and often above or below you. We have un-lucked in to a cabin where two cabins down there are a group of young people who have connecting cabins and love to party out on their balcony. Unfortunately they are loud and vulgar and make our relaxing time on our balcony difficulty to come by. Cruise just started and if it continues I will have to be a grinch and report them to Guest Relations. And this is in Aqua Class no less, where one of the reasons we book is there are only 2 to a cabin so normally it is very quiet. Even if people try to be considerate, large groups by their very nature tend to be louder as people need to raise their voices to talk across to the other side. I ask everyone to PLEASE keep your neighboring passengers in mind if you consider doing this.

Conflicts can arise in many different forms. There was a thread whose OP loved to sit in the dark on her balcony at night to star gaze with her DH, and she admonished all the rude, obnoxious, self-centred and mentally defective fellow passengers who had the temerity to turn on their balcony lights. For the star gazers, there was simply no excuse for such a terrible disruption of their enjoyment of their balcony.

I had a balcony neighbor ask me to turn off my music on a cruise which wasn't loud by any stretch. My wife likes to listen to music when she sits and reads. I politely declined;p. It would be a reasonable request at 1am, but at 4pm to expect silence on your balcony is pretty silly.

I had a balcony neighbor ask me to turn off my music on a cruise which wasn't loud by any stretch. My wife likes to listen to music when she sits and reads. I politely declined;p. It would be a reasonable request at 1am, but at 4pm to expect silence on your balcony is pretty silly.

I can’t think of anything worse than having to listen to someone else’s music on my balcony and would not inflict that on anyone else. We even speak quietly on the balcony respecting others.Please be considerate to others in what is a confined space/ enviroment . Treat your wife and yourself to some headphones and in the meantime we hope that you are never our neighbours.

I can’t think of anything worse than having to listen to someone else’s music on my balcony and would not inflict that on anyone else. We even speak quietly on the balcony respecting others.Please be considerate to others in what is a confined space/ enviroment . Treat your wife and yourself to some headphones and in the meantime we hope that you are never our neighbours.

Yup, you would hate us, we often have loud sex too, sometimes on the balcony:*