What is the first food you look forward to?

crusinpsychRN

The Vegetarian Indian Sampler in the MDR. Probably the most underrated dish on the cruise; people either don't realize it's there or just don't order because it's vegetarian.

Aside from that, the shrimp and lobster tail on formal night.

What does the Vegetarian Indian Sampler have on it? I would love to try it.

I am looking forward to is a BBC -- like previous poster, I'm not a foodie. But a good fu fu drink-- That's what it's all about :)

not having experienced Carnival Splendor food, I only have what I read and my own personal taste to guide me on the first food item. So I will stay very open minded and say Yes to the first item that captures my interest. Just so much to look forward to. Keep posting your favorites, this is a great thread.

Easy: Mongolian Wok as soon as I board, on ships so equipped. Beats the long lines, especially with FTTF. Looking forward to it on the Magic.

On the Vista we made a beeline for Jiji's Asian Kitchen, but we need not have worried about crowds or lines; there was almost no-one there and you can sit and relax while they make your free/included stir-fry. (Other lunch choice: Cucina del Capitano for the pasta bar, also never too busy, very tasty, and free.)

On ships without the Wok or a stir-fry or the Cucina, we'll go to Guy's or Blue Iguana.

Right??? The not having to cook it or clean up afterwards makes it taste better too, lol. ;p;p

Sooo true !!! When my hubby and child ask me what my favorite part of the cruise was my answer to them is always "not cleaning up after, cooking or doing your laundry for that last week" lol

At the embark lunch in the Lido I hit the dessert station first. I like Carnival's Fauxpoleon. It's not a traditional Napoleon but made with crisp and flaky pastry layers with whipped cream instead of custard. Depending on the pastry chef's mood I have enjoyed these made with dark cherries, orange citrus and fresh raspberry. I also grab a slice of the Key Lime pie. The Fauxpoleon is in the foreground in this picture with the Key Lime pie in second place in the background.

attachment.php?attachmentid=286834&d=1379447993

At the embark lunch in the Lido I hit the dessert station first. I like Carnival's Fauxpoleon. It's not a traditional Napoleon but made with crisp and flaky pastry layers with whipped cream instead of custard. Depending on the pastry chef's mood I have enjoyed these made with dark cherries, orange citrus and fresh raspberry. I also grab a slice of the Key Lime pie. The Fauxpoleon is in the foreground in this picture with the Key Lime pie in second place in the background.

Ok, you've got the right idea! Dessert first!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

This is my favorite thing on board-the cherry one! OMG, they are so Good!!!

I live in Indiana so I am always looking forward to fresh seafood! ;pI am that greedy person who gets 2 apps and 2 entrees. I don't need dessert, I need clams, shrimp, crab, octopus, ceviche... ;p

Also from the Midwest originally before moving to Florida. Also love seafood, but 2 apps and 2 entrees isn’t greedy. They used to have lobster, and then I ate all the lobster and now they don’t have lobster anymore

The food I am looking most forward to is a shrimp taco from Blue Iguana with habanero salsa as soon as I board