Xpress pass

Avonmill2

i am having difficulty printing off my express pass for an upcoming sailing in May. I have managed to get my husbands printed off but cannot get my own done. This is only the second time sailing with celebrity as we would normally sail with Royal but liked the itinerary on this cruise. I have always been able to reprint on Royal but for the life of me can't fathom this website out. Any help grately appreciated. Thanks

i am having difficulty printing off my express pass for an upcoming sailing in May. I have managed to get my husbands printed off but cannot get my own done. This is only the second time sailing with celebrity as we would normally sail with Royal but liked the itinerary on this cruise. I have always been able to reprint on Royal but for the life of me can't fathom this website out. Any help grately appreciated. Thanks

Try Login directly to the check in with your booking data, not with your celebrity account

The last few cruises I have had problems with the print out. The pass would come out as if the paper was jammed. I had to call X each time and they sent me a PDF.

I don’t know if it is because the new format doesn’t support a IPad or if it is just web problems that X has always had.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

The last few cruises I have had problems with the print out. The pass would come out as if the paper was jammed. I had to call X each time and they sent me a PDF.

I don’t know if it is because the new format doesn’t support a IPad or if it is just web problems that X has always had.

Happy cruising [emoji305][emoji568][emoji631][emoji560]

I think it is an iPad issue. I had the same issue, moved to my desktop and it printed out fine. Same printer and about 5 minutes apart.

Thank you for all the answers. I have also tried our pc at home and still no joy. I may try downloading Firefox and giving it a go. Or just take hubbies and hope for the best.

If your name is also on the express pass then you will not need a separate pass for you.

Thank you for all the answers. I have also tried our pc at home and still no joy. I may try downloading Firefox and giving it a go. Or just take hubbies and hope for the best.

Even if both of you didn't have your express pass you still will be checked in. It may take a few minutes longer. Not to worry.

If you could actually fathom Celebrity's website out I would have grave concerns for your sanity.
Well we are in Hong Kong now. We are getting on the millennium today and I left our express pass at home. I had filled everything out. But for some reason I was unable to print the pass. TA said all will be fine. I can't understand why Celebrity would not let me print out the express pass after closing registration. I know now that I'll email our express pass to myself in the future.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app

Well we are in Hong Kong now. We are getting on the millennium today and I left our express pass at home. I had filled everything out. But for some reason I was unable to print the pass. TA said all will be fine. I can't understand why Celebrity would not let me print out the express pass after closing registration. I know now that I'll email our express pass to myself in the future.

Update. We are now on our cruise ship. No buddy asked for our express pass. We did not have any problems getting on board. :D