HAL groups, charters, dry docks list

CJcruzer

It is a shame to see it end, so if no one else is interested, then I would be interested in trying to maintain the information flow. Does anyone have an objection?

In the absence of any objections I will try to update the current information and post it (in a new thread) by Friday and we can all take it from there.

Thank you! Bless you! I throw chocolates to you in gratitude!

I would also like to thank CJcruiser for the time devoted to providing a really useful thread.

It is a shame to see it end, so if no one else is interested, then I would be interested in trying to maintain the information flow. Does anyone have an objection?

In the absence of any objections I will try to update the current information and post it (in a new thread) by Friday and we can all take it from there.

Thank you!!!

Ummm, been meaning to ask for a long time.....what're you flying that has a Vmax of 1700? And is that knots or mph?:D

Thank you CJcruiser for all of your hard work and research and time over the years - you have provided a valuable asset to the entire HAL CC community!

And secondly - thank you to VMax1700 for volunteering to take up the project and keep this going for us. We all know that the research and time it takes to compile the list is extensive!

I would also like to thank CJcruiser for the time devoted to providing a really useful thread.

No objections here.

Thank you for taking it over, it's great information.

Thank you so much for taking over. This thread is invaluable for future cruises.

Ummm, been meaning to ask for a long time.....what're you flying that has a Vmax of 1700? And is that knots or mph?:D

It's a motorcycle with engine size 1700cc (102 cu in) and just shy of 200 hp. It really does fly! ;p

Just to let you know, I will no longer be doing this. The listings, categories, number of groups and corresponding websites to search has become very large - I just do not have the time to commit to this anymore.

I hope the information has been a help in the past.

Carol,

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this for our benefit, I t has been of great help to so many. You contribution to this is very appreciated.

It is very generous of you to offer to continue that most valuable listing THANk You

Awesome! And thank you Vmax1700. HAL passengers and CC members are wonderful.

CJ.. You cannot possibly comprehend how many cruisers you have positively impacted with your massive efforts and time spent for the betterment of everyone. I would make you a thousand towel animals if I could!!!! Thank you....Thank you....Thank you!!!

And to VMax.... You have more new best friends than you can imagine. You are about to embark on a huge challenge, and we all wish you the best>>>