Retail pricing for drink package mystery. I'm onboard and I have the picture!

Hi. I tried to go on the Cruise Planner and see the price for Refreshment package, but no where on the page does it show the price. Can you tell me where to go and how do I know when there's a sale? Thank you.

How far out are you from your cruise? It didn’t show up in mine until maybe 6 months before sailing.

I'm on Harmony of the Seas. Doing a live review if you'd like to join me. We're having a ball!!! While planning, I could not figure out the "retail" price of the drink package. And it kept changing in my planner. Did I get a good deal??? Who knew!!! Well the answer is YES!!! I paid $45 for deluxe drink package and if appears to retail for $60 per day. I paid $18 for the refreshment package and it sells onboard for $26. Here's the pic.

3d62886574a468e28d83081e92ca8fae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did both parties have to order the drink package? My husband doesn't drink so that's why I'm asking - thanks!

Did both parties have to order the drink package? My husband doesn't drink so that's why I'm asking - thanks!

Second time I did this, the other day. First on Brilliance last December, and now for our Majesty cruise on 4/6/18. My GF is a recovering alcoholic of 25 years, and I love my Miller Lite.

While you can't do it online, just call them and tell them and tell them. They can do it over the phone. But, she had to have the "Refreshment package" if I get the "Deluxe package". Easy peasy.

Zoom in on the fine print under the drink package and you will see that if one person in the cabin wants the delux package the other adults in the cabin must purchase the delux package OR the refreshment package.

regarding the deluxe drink package. I just purchased it for $45 a day. But when I went to check out it was higher. Does anyone know if that includes the gratuities or will that be added to my OBA? or is it $45 a day plus taxes? Thanks

regarding the deluxe drink package. I just purchased it for $45 a day. But when I went to check out it was higher. Does anyone know if that includes the gratuities or will that be added to my OBA? or is it $45 a day plus taxes? Thanks
They add the 18% gratuities to the $45 per day price.

Interesting. When I tried to order the deluxe package on line for my husband, it wouldn't let me. I had to order for both of us. This indicates that if one person purchases the deluxe, the others in the stateroom must purchase either the deluxe OR the refreshment package.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just did this. My SO does not drink per se, he had a major problem years ago when he was in his 20's - 59 now. He might have 3 drinks for a 8 day cruise. He does buy the refreshment package since he drinks a tremendous amount of soda. I was able to buy myself the 1 deluxe package after explaining this to the RC rep. He didn't even hesitate. So yes you can get 1 but the other does have to purchase refreshment package.

Oh and I did get the online price.

I thought if I was getting the deluxe package, my daughter (17) would have to have some sort of package whether it was refreshment or water. Apparently that isnt so because I was able to book just mine and it didn't have a problem with it. Also, the sale is only for another 12 hours so get those packages booked!

I thought if I was getting the deluxe package, my daughter (17) would have to have some sort of package whether it was refreshment or water. Apparently that isnt so because I was able to book just mine and it didn't have a problem with it. Also, the sale is only for another 12 hours so get those packages booked!

Because she is 17. On US sailings, those 21 or older (legal drinking age) are required to have a package if one has the deluxe package, in same cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Zoom in on the fine print under the drink package and you will see that if one person in the cabin wants the delux package the other adults in the cabin must purchase the delux package OR the refreshment package.

I always thought this too but on another forum (shhh, lol) someone posted that it is actually against the law to make you purchase a second package. I guess if you press them (RCCL) they will allow it. Anyone tried this?

if you book the delux drink package and one refreshment package online it shows up on your purchase history as 2 separate orders with the option to cancel each one . Has anyone tried to just cancel the refreshment and keep the delux

I always thought this too but on another forum (shhh, lol) someone posted that it is actually against the law to make you purchase a second package. I guess if you press them (RCCL) they will allow it. Anyone tried this?

It’s not agains the law. They can set any restrictions they want to, No one is forcing anyone to buy anything.