Royal caribbean online check in

I was finally able to complete my online check-in for my July 6 Adventure of the Seas cruise. Here is what I had to do.

Go to RCCL.COM, then click on ALREADY BOOKED and then click on ONLINE CHECK-IN. When you get to the area that asks how you will arrive at the pier, select CONSECUTIVE CRUISER. This is the only option that does not ask you to enter an expected arrival time (which is still not working). You can then continue through the rest on the check-in process and print your Set Sail pass.

Once they have the site working I will go back in to my reservation and fix the pier arrival information and reprint my Set Sail passes.

It worked. Thank you! The serial overplanner in me feels much better now!

I have been trying for weeks to do my online check in but when it gets to make a arrival time, it says it is unavailable and will not let me continue. I contacted RC who said to keep checking. I just wanted to see if this was with everyone or if it is something not working on my account.

I have completed the online check-in for my June 30 cruise with no problems.

I have the same problem with my Adventure of the Seas cruise leaving on July 6. We have 9 people cruising and none of us can complete the online check in process. It does not allow you to enter a port arrival time but if you try to continue on past that step it says you must enter a port arrival time in order to continue.

I called customer support and they said that they have opened a ticket with their I.T. department and I should just keep checking. It has now been two and a half weeks and no resolution. This is very frustrating. This will be my 11th cruise on RCCL and I have never had an issue witj online check in before.

Having the same problem . It's a new feature that they made a requirement,,, Why??? Called twice and said not to worry IT is working on it. Can't prink sail pass or bag tags.... We do have awhile we sail July 2th..

Having the same problem . It's a new feature that they made a requirement,,, Why??? Called twice and said not to worry IT is working on it. Can't prink sail pass or bag tags.... We do have awhile we sail July 2th..

I was able to get past that point by selecting "Consecutive Cruiser".

Thanks for the heads up, they must have fixed that part since yesterday! I can print out our SetSail passes now too.:)

Was trying this afternoon to help first time cruisers to check in and had the same "arrival time" problem.

Phoned RCL"help", which wasn't much help -- he said (in an English I could barely understand) that since the sail time is only July 15th, 2018, it's "better to try 60 days ahead"......

Luckily, I found this thread, tried the "consecutive" option and finally was able to print the SetSail passes for my friends. Mazel Tov and thank you all for the useful tip:D:D

I had a problem doing my online check in so I called Tech support. A very nice guy walked me through it. He said not to use Chrome or Firefox, so I switched to Edge. I could not complete the check in if I was logged into my RCCL account. He told me to log out and then do it without logging in and it worked perfectly. Click the already booked blue box, then online check in and put in the reservation info. He stayed on the line until it was complete, which I appreciated.

I had a problem doing my online check in so I called Tech support. A very nice guy walked me through it. He said not to use Chrome or Firefox, so I switched to Edge. I could not complete the check in if I was logged into my RCCL account. He told me to log out and then do it without logging in and it worked perfectly. Click the already booked blue box, then online check in and put in the reservation info. He stayed on the line until it was complete, which I appreciated.
I always use Firefox and checked in online and printed of our luggage labels and setsail pass no problems.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I completed my online check-in today for both my cabins on June 29 Adventure cruise. Didn't have any problems and used Chrome browser. I selected 11 am arrival time. No glitches, so maybe they fixed it???

Yup, I have the same issue for my 6/22 cruise on Enchantment. I’ve called and also been told to keep checking, which I’ve been doing for over 2 weeks. I haven’t received any responses to my emails either. Which ship are you sailing on?

Also Enchantment but on the 29th. Just checked again and still off line. I emailed. When I messaged them on facebook they said they put in an tech order but that was 2 weeks ago. Still waiting.

Don’t see it anywhere, and I’ve searched every page. I’ll try googling it.

NYhunter, please let me know if you find a solution and I’ll do the same. Thanks.

Will do, still nothing but they did say they put in a tech order. Still down and I emailed again today.

Will do, still nothing but they did say they put in a tech order. Still down and I emailed again today.

We figured out how to get past it. In the drop down menu where it asks how you plan to arrive at the port, choose “consecutive cruiser.” It won’t ask for an arrival time, so you’ll be able to proceed with check in.

We figured out how to get past it. In the drop down menu where it asks how you plan to arrive at the port, choose “consecutive cruiser.” It won’t ask for an arrival time, so you’ll be able to proceed with check in.

awesome, will try. Thank You.

I appreciate your perspective, but when a company of this size and caliber is notorious and constantly mocked for how glitchy, unresponsive and unintuitive their website is, there’s a problem. I don’t know of any other company where an issue like this would be allowed to remain for a month, especially considering it’s affecting multiple sailings. Nor do I know of a website for a major corporation that experiences issues and/or goes down as often.

You have not dealt with the newish Citibank site for commercial cards.

Different places on the site give you different numbers for amount charged and amount of available credit.

Holds and even charges are not shown on the site, but if you call, they see them. Or some they do not see show up on the site.

And oh, the link to make a payment, is HIDDEN. REALLY? Make it hard for people to PAY YOU? :D

Another thing is, they might think it is a simple problem, so they have the fix, then the verification, then the validation, then rolling out the fix.

But then, when they start working, they find it is more involved, and the quick fix they thought they had, mushrooms into an involved process.

BT, DT

I just was able to go start to finish on my check-in with no errors, using the link on my dashboard for the cruise too, not by the 'already booked' link. Took my arrival info too without having to use the 'consecutive cruiser' trick. I may have taken the one good check-in slot for today though, so good luck to everyone else.

I just was able to go start to finish on my check-in with no errors, using the link on my dashboard for the cruise too, not by the 'already booked' link. Took my arrival info too without having to use the 'consecutive cruiser' trick. I may have taken the one good check-in slot for today though, so good luck to everyone else.

I still cannot pick the arrival time, so I have to use the consecucutive cruiser option.

I still cannot pick the arrival time, so I have to use the consecucutive cruiser option.

A friend on the same cruise just tried to check-in and he can't upload a photo or print the setsail. The blank for the photo is there but no buttons to upload the image. He can get to the print screen for the setsail but again there are no buttons, just the screen image of the completed pass. So, he's checked in but can't prove it at the pier entrance.

I'm trying to check-in for our upcoming Cruise to Bermuda on Anthem. I've completed all items for all guests except setting up the onboard expense account. I've entered my name as it appears on the card, the correct Royal Caribbean Visa account number and have selected all guests to utilize. I've read the Terms and Conditions however the "I Except" box is grayed out and I can't finish this task. I have plenty of time before the cruise and I'm sure this will get resolved. Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with this. Did a search for the forum and didn't find any instances of it. Thanks to all and Happy Cruises to everyone.

A friend on the same cruise just tried to check-in and he can't upload a photo or print the setsail. The blank for the photo is there but no buttons to upload the image. He can get to the print screen for the setsail but again there are no buttons, just the screen image of the completed pass. So, he's checked in but can't prove it at the pier entrance.

Tell him to try a different browser. I also had problems printing the SetSail with Internet Exploer, but was able to print it using Firefox.

I've read the Terms and Conditions however the "I Except" box is grayed out and I can't finish this task.

Did you scroll through the entire T&C? It won't let you accept until you do that.