**LIVE** Grandeur of the Seas 4/26/2018 - 5/4/2018.

Hey Hansen,

Great review. Don't miss the Crew Show tonight and try to sit close to the stage for a good view for the world premiere debut of Fountains.

See you there. Also make sure if you take a picture you get my "good side"

Mike

Definitely planning on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

YES don’t miss fountains it’s hilarious, my dw hates slapstick, but she was laughing at this one. Just saying. We were on the previous cruise.

Hey, how is it that fountains was on the last cruise, and its still a debut????

Hey Hansen,

Great review. Don't miss the Crew Show tonight and try to sit close to the stage for a good view for the world premiere debut of Fountains.

Mike

Does this Mike happen to be the cruise director?

It's always the world premiere debut [emoji12]

And it gets better with age.

See you there!

Mike

i’ll try to get there early and be up front.

Dinner menu tonight.

Seafood cake e654448605614a6e5f5484349e8cc3b0.jpg

I failed to take a picture of the chicken Cordon Blue

and dessert was the dark chocolate cookie and ice cream. 30527218f44aabe6dd7328c4ab39555d.jpg

Tonight the wait staff blessed us with a song in Italian. 30175c3df113dcf33a19a6d5ac5f981b.jpg

d6e680afe7fb41241371cae528dae2c5.jpg

Yes indeed I am... we had a great crowd of regulars in the Schooner on our sailing, we're already discussing reuniting on an upcoming Grandeur cruise, hopefully we can make a NE/Canada 2020 work for everyone,

2020 is our 5th anniversary. We are planning a big Star Wars Disney trip so depending on when in the year you go, we may not be able to. Shoot, with the cost of disney, we might not be anyways, as we’re probably going fairly extravagant.

Yes indeed I am... we had a great crowd of regulars in the Schooner on our sailing, we're already discussing reuniting on an upcoming Grandeur cruise, hopefully we can make a NE/Canada 2020 work for everyone, planning that far out.

I cruised with Hansen on Anthem in '16, and we've been in pretty regular contact since, hoping to work a cruise reunion with him and his wife as well.

Hi Justin!! Cruise reunion sounds fab

Hey Hansen,

Mike

Hi, Mike! Miss you already!

Carol

Good Morning from somewhere off the coast of Georgia? I’m guessing as the GPS isnt quite working.

As of this writing, I’m back in the Palladium Theater at Family Feud. I missed Jeopardy for some reason. Its kind of a cloud. “

095d5245dc067ae086ec53d710dbbce1.jpg

Well CC is not behaving. I quoted your star wars Disney trip post and when I type out my post and hit submit reply, I get an error saying I need to type at least 3 characters to post this message. So now I'm trying it without quoting your post LOL

I have been following along enjoying your live thread and the one thing that gets me to post is you mentioning Star Wars Disney trip LOL. I googled in case there was something I might be missing something and sure enough, I did! 2020 is my 50th birthday and I see this big kid going to Star Wars Disney! That sounds awesome. Glad you mentioned it here LOL!

Well CC is not behaving. I quoted your star wars Disney trip post and when I type out my post and hit submit reply, I get an error saying I need to type at least 3 characters to post this message. So now I'm trying it without quoting your post LOL

I have been following along enjoying your live thread and the one thing that gets me to post is you mentioning Star Wars Disney trip LOL. I googled in case there was something I might be missing something and sure enough, I did! 2020 is my 50th birthday and I see this big kid going to Star Wars Disney! That sounds awesome. Glad you mentioned it here LOL!

So until just now, you missed the whole

construction of the new Star Wars Park and Resort, huuh. Glad I could help.

I will be on Grandeur for the 2nd time in December...(seems like forever). Question: What happens if you lose your seapass card?

It happened to my DW, we went to GS and they took care of it. She lost it on board so it was a quick fix, not sure what happens if you lose it while off the ship.

Today’s compass.

481a7e4e93a9710b2a9817da80cddb52.jpg

b9ee5cadeec98917af53f16cc89c174f.jpg

b1d6bcedf7571162867913dab5549f00.jpg

b0cbbb11cd3f1f50ce628557120fc7c8.jpg

I may have missed a day. Let me know if i did, going back and seeing pics is a little difficult with this internet speed. Once get it uploaded, its sent.

Lunch menu today.

7aca0d41357e1f3104b323a2a8becd46.jpg

I was torn between the fennel pork salad and the chargrilled palm sugar chicken. I decided on the chicken. 89e62398458e615ac3e278d2abc55b5d.jpg

but the waiter just gave me the salad anyways. a5bd6c80c66748deae70031c31ecdb59.jpg

For dessert, i got both the Almond Polenta cake and the Praline Chocolate crunch c299e6e55bf51029d284703b139277d1.jpg

I actually visited the gift shop today.

2cca04d8edadf3c7afa5a9c9de7f6e05.jpg

I finally got this shirt. I have this shirt for Infinity, Independence and Anthem, though i haven’t seen the Independence shirt in a while. Its somewhere. I just had to cruise Grandeur 4 times before getting it for some odd reason. Now that I think about it, do i have it for Indy?

This is the only thing i’ve purchased onboard this trip. Its actually better than my last trip solo. I left the ship with a 0.00 balance. This cruise, i did not prepay gratuity so they’re tacking that on.

It does not make a difference where you loose your sea pass card GS can replace it immediately. They just void the old card and issue a new one via computer terminal.

I think a better question is “what happens if you lose the card off-ship”. I was lucky i didn’t find out.

Good afternoon everyone. 1st of my final 2 days on this cruise. Its almost over. Its been fairly lazy.

ed6977694cfc095cb4f94389cf6c029d.jpg

Here’s my view from the Solarium. I was outside, but its actually kind of chilly with the wind. Can’t be more than 75 out there. I hear home is in the 90s!!! It never got that hot all cruise, even in the Bahamas.

Anyways, this cup of coffee is the first time i tried the coffee onboard this cruise. Someone said it was better. Well, I’m here to say SHE LIED!!! The question is, do I *really* need a cup of coffee at almost 4:30pm?