**LIVE** Grandeur of the Seas 4/26/2018 - 5/4/2018.

My wife and I went to Bermuda 4 years ago. We had the exact same stateroom. I don't recall any issues with it.

I believe it was a event situation. Like i said, all other nights including last night was quiet and normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I wandered around Nassau listlessly until I found this place.

72f2693c50e33c06368657586f92c0f4.jpg

I spent 2 1/2 hours in there. Pretty good for 5 bucks. It was very thought provoking and even though it wasnt very big, there was a lot of info.

So now its lunch.

ec7239159a03d0055b00a7c0ebc9f30d.jpg

And of course, I had to get a bahamian staple, cracked conch. Stay away from Fritters, you only get small bits of conch in fritters. Here, you get the whole thing. These are yummy. I will probably get another order of it.

A little late to the game, but loving your review!

You’re fine. I still three more days including today. Though I have been pretty listless here in Nassau and of course, I’ve been here for over 24 hours.

If you have Lyft, Lyft tends to be cheaper in Miami. We priced the two and Lyft was cheaper, at least for our morning ride. We didn’t price the afternoon ride out with uber. We just automatically did Lyft. We went to south beach. We did the share option and they didn’t even pick anyone else up. It was nice!

Its odd. I compared Lyft and Uber in Charleston and Lyft wanted 22 bucks for the trip Uber charged me 12. In Port Canaveral, both wanted 22 to go to Cocoa Beach, but my tablemates for breakfast got charged 13. Maybe Uber is being selective.

In Miami, when I saw 4.00 for the trip, i just went.

Its odd. I compared Lyft and Uber in Charleston and Lyft wanted 22 bucks for the trip Uber charged me 12. In Port Canaveral, both wanted 22 to go to Cocoa Beach, but my tablemates for breakfast got charged 13. Maybe Uber is being selective.

In Miami, when I saw 4.00 for the trip, i just went.

South beach was 13 or 14 with uber but about 9-10 with Lyft. We’ll take the cheapest price haha. I always check each company each time I need it. Seattle was the same - Lyft was cheaper than uber.

We chose to do the $10 international pass on AT&T today. I’ll be using the ship’s WiFi tomorrow and Friday. We have a LOT of onboard credit to use since we were canceled in cococay - we were doing a bungalow and jet skis there, and well, now have money to spend on board [emoji849] yay.

South beach was 13 or 14 with uber but about 9-10 with Lyft. We’ll take the cheapest price haha. I always check each company each time I need it. Seattle was the same - Lyft was cheaper than uber.

We chose to do the $10 international pass on AT&T today. I’ll be using the ship’s WiFi tomorrow and Friday. We have a LOT of onboard credit to use since we were canceled in cococay - we were doing a bungalow and jet skis there, and well, now have money to spend on board [emoji849] yay.

Vicki: just FYI.

Spend it if you like, but that OBC is refundable.

:)

Vicki: just FYI.

Spend it if you like, but that OBC is refundable.

:)

We received a statement. A good bit of it was refundable but some is non-refundable or so it says on the statement.

For this crowd, this was amazing. This crowd is a bit older than the summer sailings. Peak cruise times are generally younger with more energy. Our July cruise last year was like what you described. They said there are only like 30 kids onboard this cruise as oppose to like the 500 we had in July.

It is a 70s show. Anyone who actually remembers the 70s is OLD. Like ME. :D

We received a statement. A good bit of it was refundable but some is non-refundable or so it says on the statement.

I was talking about the cancelled excursion(s).

(And apologies for misspelling your name, Vicky. )

It should default to spending non-refundable first. If not, then you need to speak with guest services.

Before coming back aboard, I made a stop at the Pirate Republic Brewery.

2536fb1694f175b3fea35cf72a3dee4d.jpg

This is everything but Belgian Ale

1ae6d1e2f4b100164d185fa5b3a5af17.jpg

I’m a lightweight. I’m gonna have to take a nap now.

He said it was him! He was in the schooner bar for your cruise and most recently (for this sailing) moved to the solarium bar (I said pool bar by accident in my last post) for better hours. Are you Justin? He was rattling off all these names but I don’t know yours to say who is saying hi to him :) he will be taking vacation until August and returning back to here when he comes back from India.

Yes indeed I am... we had a great crowd of regulars in the Schooner on our sailing, we're already discussing reuniting on an upcoming Grandeur cruise, hopefully we can make a NE/Canada 2020 work for everyone, planning that far out.

I cruised with Hansen on Anthem in '16, and we've been in pretty regular contact since, hoping to work a cruise reunion with him and his wife as well.

Yes indeed I am... we had a great crowd of regulars in the Schooner on our sailing, we're already discussing reuniting on an upcoming Grandeur cruise, hopefully we can make a NE/Canada 2020 work for everyone, planning that far out.

I cruised with Hansen on Anthem in '16, and we've been in pretty regular contact since, hoping to work a cruise reunion with him and his wife as well.

I booked us on Allure for December 2019, just saying.

Hey Hansen,

Great review. Don't miss the Crew Show tonight and try to sit close to the stage for a good view for the world premiere debut of Fountains.

See you there. Also make sure if you take a picture you get my "good side"

Mike

Hey Hansen,

Great review. Don't miss the Crew Show tonight and try to sit close to the stage for a good view for the world premiere debut of Fountains.

See you there. Also make sure if you take a picture you get my "good side"

Mike

YES don’t miss fountains it’s hilarious, my dw hates slapstick, but she was laughing at this one. Just saying. We were on the previous cruise.