Any New drink promos?

Jimmy Geegitz

LOL, try the grocery store. A six-pack of Dos Equis is $5.00-$6.00, or I can buy a 30-pack of Bud cans for $20.00. ;p

You really should be comparing to what it costs at your local bar not your local big box center. Compared to bars in most US hotels or better restaurants Princess is not out of line on its drink prices but way more than I pay at my all inclusive vacation.

You really should be comparing to what it costs at your local bar not your local big box center. Compared to bars in most US hotels or better restaurants Princess is not out of line on its drink prices but way more than I pay at my all inclusive vacation.

Yes. The correct comparison.

Oh how true for now but I am anxiously waiting for the "new" happy hour program.

Maybe after the next Caribbean season & they realize that their sales have dropped off considerably.

I wonder how the Europeans will view the new prices. :confused:

sorry, but I'm not not going to buy that second drink/beer just because I have to pay full price instead of a $1 at a HH...

my/our time and investment is way more important than that...

what, a $100 difference maybe max on a 7 day cruise?

and believe me, a $100 is a $100 - but we work/worked way too hard to not enjoy that 2nd drink...

Be on a cruise where the TVs go out of commission for 2 days and they'll place a free drink coupon in your cabin.

For those who rarely use the TV that's a good deal. For those who use the TV a lot it's pretty pathetic. For those with the Sip and Sail or who have purchased the PBP it's useless.

LOL, try the grocery store. A six-pack of Dos Equis is $5.00-$6.00, or I can buy a 30-pack of Bud cans for $20.00. ;p

I just make my own beer. After HomeBrewing for a while now I have the Price down to about $8,00 each!!!:'):')

I just make my own beer. After HomeBrewing for a while now I have the Price down to about $8,00 each!!!:'):')

When I started home brewing I could make 2 cases of "import quality" beer for about $20. (There wasn't anything such as "craft quality" beer as craft breweries were almost non-existent.) I haven't made beer for years now as it got to where I could buy great craft beer for less than the price it was costing to brew and it doesn't require the cleaning (one of the most important things with brewing is that everything be clean, clean, clean), the equipment, or the time. I loved the beer I used to make (mostly brown ale or oatmeal stout - I loved the stout!) but I was getting a bit...um... FAT so I sold all my stuff super cheap to a friend who wanted to brew. I probably sold him around $500 worth of stuff for $100.

Take a Celebrity cruise without a drink package and you will appreciative Princess’s drink prices.