Current gift?

I'm not complaining about the blanket. Used? I doubt it. It's not a heavy blanket, obviously, but it's great for throwing over your legs as we transition from winter to spring to summer. I gave one to my 8 y/o niece, one each to my two nephews, 7 y/o and 2 y/o, one to our last Guest Services Manager (as a gift) and one to our Room Steward (as a gift) who sent it home for his two children. In return I got back a picture of his kids, under the blanket, with huge smiles on their face. That was the best.

If people don't like the gifts they get, either re-gift them while you're on the ship or give them back. Then you don't have to pack them but then you won't have anything to complain about either.

It's a gift! Do you complain about Christmas or Birthday gifts received?

I'm not complaining about the blanket. Used? I doubt it. It's not a heavy blanket, obviously, but it's great for throwing over your legs as we transition from winter to spring to summer. I gave one to my 8 y/o niece, one each to my two nephews, 7 y/o and 2 y/o, one to our last Guest Services Manager (as a gift) and one to our Room Steward (as a gift) who sent it home for his two children. In return I got back a picture of his kids, under the blanket, with huge smiles on their face. That was the best.

If people don't like the gifts they get, either re-gift them while you're on the ship or give them back. Then you don't have to pack them but then you won't have anything to complain about either.

Originally posted by Micah's Grandad Hmm a used blanket? What is next a used towel?
clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

clear.png?emoji-smile-1742clear.png?emoji-smile-1742clear.png?emoji-smile-1742clear.png?emoji-cool-1690

Expand Signature

jwclear.png?emoji-cool-1690

It was a "tongue in cheek" comment by both posters.....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj74cvZ0-naAhUvq1kKHfVVBnsQFgg6MAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine.php%3Fterm%3Dtongue%2520in%2520cheek&usg=AOvVaw2UevYaj6vw6spNI0uoKLl9

Miracle in Feb 2018 we got the very used blanket!

I took it to mean a new blanket that gets very used by Victory. That it was a very useful gift.

Got the blanket on the 4/8 sailing on Pride...never opened

Anyone want it?

My wife would love to have that, we just got off the Victory and received the headphones.

We went to to service desk to see if we could trade for blankets but they were all out.

We did swap the headphones for Tervis tumblers though.

Let me know if your still interested in getting rid of the blanket.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

My wife would love to have that, we just got off the Victory and received the headphones.

We went to to service desk to see if we could trade for blankets but they were all out.

We did swap the headphones for Tervis tumblers though.

Let me know if your still interested in getting rid of the blanket.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

My e-mail is sgttami@yahoo. com. Send me your mailing address and it's yours!

If anyone else has a blanket they are willing to part with, been watching ebay for one....wife wants it bad.

I'm not cruising again until September but if I get another blanket, I'll save it for you!:)