Bidders Remorse anyone?

Shynook11

Am I the only one who bids in an upgrade and then after a period of time rethinks it and decides I’m fine with what I have? My mind literally goes to all the other things I could do with that money!

I bid them removed my bid. This was a last minute cruise not my main vacation. I Would always bid if longer than 7 day cruise as would be more likely to spend more time in the cabin and the extra space would be welcome. Also its usually better value on a longer cruise.

I've only cruised a few times but when I shop for a cruise I know what I'd prefer and what would be good enough. I also know what each of those are worth to me. First cruise (Carnival) was a balcony , second (NCL) was an oceanview. Third (Carnival) was an interior with a too good to pass up upgrade to an accessible with an obstructed window view. If I can get a better experience at a price point that makes sense to me then I'll take it. Otherwise just be happy with your original choice.

This is my first time bidding on a upgrade. The last time we cruised on Norwegian they still had the upgrade hot line and I did call and accept a price on a Haven two bedroom Suite. It was great and we never regretted it.

This cruise coming up next week I would like the Haven again, but could not justify the price for a 7 day cruise. So I have a great balcony room and a bid in on what I would be comfortable spending for the Haven upgrade. We would love the upgrade, but will be just as happy with our first choice.

This is my first time bidding on a upgrade. The last time we cruised on Norwegian they still had the upgrade hot line and I did call and accept a price on a Haven two bedroom Suite. It was great and we never regretted it.

This cruise coming up next week I would like the Haven again, but could not justify the price for a 7 day cruise. So I have a great balcony room and a bid in on what I would be comfortable spending for the Haven upgrade. We would love the upgrade, but will be just as happy with our first choice.

That is exactly how I will feel for my August cruise, if I get invite to bid, I will bid what I'm comfortable with if I don't get it my mini suite will be just fine

Am I the only one who bids in an upgrade and then after a period of time rethinks it and decides I’m fine with what I have? My mind literally goes to all the other things I could do with that money!

Definitely! Removed my bids for the Escape in December because it was cheaper to upgrade right out instead of bidding their minimums.

I adjust my bid three times a day to give the NCL algorithm a workout.