Le Club Voyage Pursuit visit.

Belfastman

Not very helpful to say “sour grapes” to those who are in LCV, are in the UK but didn’t get an email. The communication problem needs to be resolved and until then, Azamara should not use a faulty email list and assume it has contacted everybody. I didn’t get the email and was disappointed as I get so many emails from Azamara for deals that I cannot use because they are for US passengers. This post should stay open to indicate how poor the communication problem is .

While it is wonderful that the UK MD provides direct comments, unfortunately the email list is controlled in Miami and as we all know there are significant challenges with getting on that list as well as staying on. Miami is the problem and does no appear they have any plans to fix the IT issues based on comments by the President awhile back when he was directly responding to questions about Azamara.

This IT issues regarding getting on and remaining on the email list were directly asked and responded to by saying to fix the issue contact Nicole who no longer works for Azamara. No acceptance of the fact that there are significant IT issues which remain and no indication that fixing the many IT issues are scheduled. Similar to the promised ability to book shore excursions pre-cruise using OBC where it was promised for Sept. 2017 and appears to also have disappeared. Miami could learn a lot from how the UK office takes care of issues and is responsive to customers.

Not very helpful to say “sour grapes” to those who are in LCV, are in the UK but didn’t get an email. The communication problem needs to be resolved and until then, Azamara should not use a faulty email list and assume it has contacted everybody. I didn’t get the email and was disappointed as I get so many emails from Azamara for deals that I cannot use because they are for US passengers. This post should stay open to indicate how poor the communication problem is .

Hi tiggertom,

It sounds to me like you could be on the US database, instead of the UK list, since you’re getting our US promos but nothing from our UK office. Please write to our LCV desk to ask them to double check this for you.

Ps to RallyDave, even though we haven’t appointed a new LCV ambassador, emails to LCV are being answered.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/contact-us

For membership questions, contact the Le Club Voyage desk at:LeClubVoyage@Azamara.com. If you are outside the U.S. and Canada, please email: IntlLeClubVoyage@Azamara.com.

Contact your Le Club Voyage Ambassador at: LCVAmbassador@LeClubVoyage.com

Unfortunately there’s no way Azamara can know if their list of contact emails is good or not the same way I don’t know if all the email addresses I have in my contacts are good or not. For example I contacted Celebrity Captain’s Club at the email address I have in “Contacts” it’s one I’ve used in the past but I received an acknowledgment in return saying the email address had changed. I’ve now updated the details, the same as when I checked with LCV the email they held was incorrect due to a problem I had with Celebrity almost 3 years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’m not not painting every LCV member green like that, just a few here. It’s obvious. Someone got an invite and another didn’t. And there is a poster who picked up on someone getting a "better" invite than others and now won’t let that go and named an employee of Azamara who then has to come here and defend themselves.

I think it’s really poor. We all know that Azamara emails are patchy and there is an issue with them. This board is littered with posts on the subject. We also know that Azamara are doing their best to promote Pursuit in a good way. It just seems that it’s taken on a life of its own because some see others getting more than them. As I said, I didn’t get an email from the U.K. office either.

I’ve said my bit and I’m out of here!

Phil

Hi tiggertom,

It sounds to me like you could be on the US database, instead of the UK list, since you’re getting our US promos but nothing from our UK office. Please write to our LCV desk to ask them to double check this for you.

Ps to RallyDave, even though we haven’t appointed a new LCV ambassador, emails to LCV are being answered.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/contact-us

For membership questions, contact the Le Club Voyage desk at:LeClubVoyage@Azamara.com. If you are outside the U.S. and Canada, please email: IntlLeClubVoyage@Azamara.com.

Contact your Le Club Voyage Ambassador at: LCVAmbassador@LeClubVoyage.com

Thanks Bonnie, I have tried to sort this out before but I will drop them another line. Thanks

What a shame that this once lovely friendly board has been reduced to back biting. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I too am out of here and off of this board.

Yes, you are right. On reflection I got a bit spirited here and did bite, for which I apologise. At the end of the day and regardless of what we are invited to, we are very lucky to heave the health and wealth to go on cruises, especially with a cruise line many of us are so passionate about.

Phil

What a shame that this once lovely friendly board has been reduced to back biting. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I too am out of here and off of this board.
I agree it appears you are able to give an opinion of you agree with the Azamara loyalists. Why can everyone not have freedom to give there own opinion without fear of abuse??

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Forums mobile app

I agree it appears you are able to give an opinion of you agree with the Azamara loyalists. Why can everyone not have freedom to give there own opinion without fear of abuse??

Not sure how you would categorise an Azamara loyalist Belfastman but I completely agree with you. Surely the premise of this site is that everyone can express their views whether they agree with others or not. Have generally found posters helpful and good humoured. Like the majority on here feel that abuse of any kind is totally uncalled for.

You know there is a reporting system if you feel you’ve been the subject of abuse? The blue triangle in the corner of the post will alert the moderator for consideration and deletion of the offending post if necessary.

Phil