~~Seafood Shack prices~~Anyone~~??

topaz123

At about 20 seconds into this You Tube video, you'll see a shot of the menu with prices from February 2018. Several items on the Seafood Shack menu are "market prices" that fluctuate, but this gives you a good idea.

I recommend the lobster roll but be sure to choose the one with drawn butter and not the one with mayo. Few people care for the one with mayo.

Edited by winddawn

as my wife and I are slurping a dozen oysters and sharing a lobster roll, a lady asked us if it was free. We said no, there is a charge and pointed to the menu. She surprisingly said, you do know food is free on the cruise. I gather the Steakhouse is not in her future.

At about 20 seconds into this You Tube video, you'll see a shot of the menu with prices from February 2018. Several items on the Seafood Shack menu are "market prices" that fluctuate, but this gives you a good idea.

I recommend the lobster roll but be sure to choose the one with drawn butter and not the one with mayo. Few people care for the one with mayo.

Just goes to show how different perspectives can be. In regards to the video, I don’t choose to eat seafood (anywhere) based on whether or not I can get it easily, primarily because I can get whatever seafood I want (from fresh shrimp to sea urchin) very easily. I enjoyed Seafood Shack because I thought the quality was good, the price was perfect, and it was cooked well. I will note that I didn’t go for the fried platters. I’ve noticed quite a few complaints about the fried seafood. Go for the steamed and enjoy it in its simplicity.

Also they do have a feature where they will prepare local fish (from any port) and have it available for dinner in the MDR. I didn’t use it on my last cruise, but I will try it this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I loved the crab legs and peel and eat shrimp. I don't really need butter for either. I asked for the spice on the shrimp and it was perfect. Lower in calories than most other options to boot.

• 4 months later...