Cruise Critic Community
bryanjaync

Royal Caribbean Website Pain

On 9/5/2019 at 2:43 PM, Host Clarea said:

Call C&A if you cannot get it to work after trying the usual: clear cache, clear cookies, private browsing mode, different browser.

On 9/5/2019 at 1:31 PM, workstocruise said:

Has anyone else experienced a problem with checking in and printing boarding passes?  I got an email from Royal saying I could begin the check in process and I attempted to do it last weekend.  Well after I entered all my info and clicked on continue, the crown and anchor symbol pops us and just keeps on spinning.  I’ve tried every day since and still no luck.  We don’t sail till November so have plenty of time but was just curious if this is normal.  Haven’t sailed with Royal since 2012 and I think they mailed everything to you back then. Thanks.

Did you ever have any luck? I've been trying for 6 days. Called RC this morning but they were no help

I called RC this morning also because I can’t print Set Sail pass either.  Tricky - I can print my spouses but not mine.  The agent sent me an email to use at checkin but not the actual pass.  Hope this works.

I had this same unable to check in problem. Sent a message to RCL and got no response.

I found I could not use the same credit card for my wife. When I set up a new different card for her I was able to successfully complete the check-in process without further hang.

17 hours ago, Lady Hudson said:

I called RC this morning also because I can’t print Set Sail pass either.  Tricky - I can print my spouses but not mine.  The agent sent me an email to use at checkin but not the actual pass.  Hope this works.

I do not print them anymore, I use the app. Are you able to log into the app and see your Set Sail pass? I think they have all the information there so even if you have neither, they can find you. 

Has anybody had a problem with the site not accepting your C&A number when completing the setsail check-in?

I always have this problem because my name has a suffix. C&A seems to not remember the suffix and it takes special effort from my TA to get this right.

8 minutes ago, cruisecat63076 said:

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the royal caribbean website to book a cruise?

I'm getting this:

Sorry, something went wrong. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

25 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I'm getting this:

Sorry, something went wrong. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

yep

On 9/1/2017 at 10:08 AM, bryanjaync said:

I have tried different browsers, but just cannot get to the booking site for Royal Caribbean on their web site. Is it me, or does their booking site have issues? any tips ?

I have that issue when they are doing an update. I have to wait a few hours then try again.

I have been trying to pay for some items on the Royal Caribbean cruise planner and keep getting a response that the card was not accepted. Credit card company says no issues on their end so I thought I'd check if anyone else is experiencing any issues with payments on that site. I have tried it from my phone and now lap top. Thank you

My dad was trying last night to book an excursion and it was not working.  Not sure what error message he was getting or if it's related but I know he had to call royal to book it.  

1 minute ago, Perki said:

I have been trying to pay for some items on the Royal Caribbean cruise planner and keep getting a response that the card was not accepted. Credit card company says no issues on their end so I thought I'd check if anyone else is experiencing any issues with payments on that site. I have tried it from my phone and now lap top. Thank you

I haven't, I would say make sure you have the #'s entered correctly and the Exp Date

No but someone said print out any reservations you make and I'm glad I did because the purchase does not show on my cruise planner.

Seems highly odd, I've never had any problems with Royal taking lots of money from me.

Had this problem in the past ( tried two diff credit cards). Item then was no longer offered. After that had no  problems. 

Makes me wonder was item on sale?  Was it just recently added to cruise planner? If so maybe web site was overcome with too many requests. If you really really want it at that price, call. 

1 hour ago, broadwaycam said:

Is anyone having trouble getting into the cruise planner?

I was able to successfully access the planner a few minutes ago.

1 hour ago, suzk2275a said:

I was able to successfully access the planner a few minutes ago.

It was silly because I was not able to get in but I can get in again.