Where's My Cabin?

vtcruising

Thanks vtcruising! It helps to have another set of eyes. I thought I’d go crazy trying to count squares from the edge of “L’edge”;p

I know - I have eye strain tonight. ;)

Hopefully, they will remove the drapes next to your cabin soon. We should get some great pictures from the sea trials this week! I can't wait to see what she can do!! :D

Thanks so much for posting all our cabin locations. Hope it did not strain your eyes too much. My old eyes got tired looking for my cabin. Thanks for keeping all of us informed.

Pat

Thanks so much for posting all our cabin locations. Hope it did not strain your eyes too much. My old eyes got tired looking for my cabin. Thanks for keeping all of us informed.

Pat

No worries, Pat! It's a fun way for us to learn more about this ship and it's interesting to see what people are booking. Right now the port side is winning, likely because of the Magic Carpet. :D

I know - I have eye strain tonight. ;)

Hopefully, they will remove the drapes next to your cabin soon. We should get some great pictures from the sea trials this week! I can't wait to see what she can do!! :D

Same here! I hope we’ll find live access to the trials or some good video:)

Here is a picture of where your stateroom is located (between the 2 that I have booked for 2 different cruises :D):

enhance

So excited that you have my TA cabin on 12/1...thanks for all of your hard work in so many threads...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for listing our cabin. It is right where I thought it would be. Not such great views on our right but with the new infinite balcony I don't think we would see much anyway. This should be an interesting cruise for all of us. We needed to be closer to the elevator with walking issues and with the location of the handicapped cabins not being our favorite this was available. We have the majority of our friends and family all on the same deck close to each other so this will be interesting.

Thanks again for having those great eyes to be able to figure this out.

Pat C

Thanks for listing our cabin. It is right where I thought it would be. Not such great views on our right but with the new infinite balcony I don't think we would see much anyway. This should be an interesting cruise for all of us. We needed to be closer to the elevator with walking issues and with the location of the handicapped cabins not being our favorite this was available. We have the majority of our friends and family all on the same deck close to each other so this will be interesting.

Thanks again for having those great eyes to be able to figure this out.

Pat C

I doubt any of us will spend a lot of time in our cabins on this new ship. You are smart to be next to the elevators. What fun you will have with your large group with cabins close together! :D

If anyone wants to add his/her cabin to the ship pictures in the first post, please post your cabin number here and I will update the pictures with the new cabins added every few days, as needed. It is fun to see where everyone will be located (and can refer back when the reviews start to come in).

Art & Cindy cabin #10109

Thanks for all your updates!

10194 is our cabin. You will know this ship better than the crew by the time this thread is finished. I guess a spreadsheet sticky will be the next adventure for someone. Thanks ever so much for your expertise

10194 is our cabin. You will know this ship better than the crew by the time this thread is finished. I guess a spreadsheet sticky will be the next adventure for someone. Thanks ever so much for your expertise

This is the sticky so far. I got everyone's input a couple of months ago. It isn't quite done yet, but it should be done by December! :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bFHV6Ax0FmbzTqHb1e6eCeLpGe9SEBZPJeJ4K472toY/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the latest version of the cabin locations - the port side is getting full. ;)

Doubled, Tushers, hellokitty were added:

enhance

SCGirl, parkey were added:

enhance

Nemanoxer was added:

enhance

Lastdance was added:

enhance

parkey, here is a close up of yours since it didn't show up well on the other one:

enhance