Back2back discount???

Provence55always

I called Captain's Club today to check if the B2B discount was applied to our Jan 2019 B2B and to our Jan 2020 B2B. The answer was that the discount had been automatically applied - no need to request it. I was told that a 7-9 day B2B get $50 per room per leg ($100 total for a B2B) and if over 9 days gets $100 discount per room per leg ($200 total for a B2B) . We are in the U.S.

The CC is probably correct, but it should be identified on your cruise documentation. We have experienced cases where the discount is automatically applied and others where we have had to request it. If you can't identify the discount, I would call again and ask the rep to show me where the discount is applied.

Can anyone help me please. We are doing a B2B 7 days each leg. I rang Celebrity and they claim to know nothing about this $50 discount for each leg.....really feel annoyed!!

I booked through Celebrity and then transferred to my TA who also is not very helpful.

Not in the UK.

I called Captain's Club today to check if the B2B discount was applied to our Jan 2019 B2B and to our Jan 2020 B2B. The answer was that the discount had been automatically applied - no need to request it. I was told that a 7-9 day B2B get $50 per room per leg ($100 total for a B2B) and if over 9 days gets $100 discount per room per leg ($200 total for a B2B) . We are in the U.S.

It is very nice if the discounts were automatically applied, but you should still check your invoices for both cruises to confirm that fact (if you have not already done so).

It is the form you receive from Celebrity that says Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy at the upper right, and you should have received one for each cruise.

The B2B discounts are listed down under the Booking Charges section.

Our B2B discounts were never combined. We always had a separate deduction for each cruise.

I don't know if they still do it that way, but just as long as you receive the correct total discount, that's all that really matters.

• 2 months later...

I just disembark the Summit,  during my cruise I go to future cruising bookings onboard and specifically I asked about this discount it's available in Mexico, the staff write a email to Miami and they answer  it's available in all the world, and why my TA and Celebrity Mexico is refusing to apply it?, they tell me your bookings must be marked as consecutive cruisers, now that I return to home again ask to my TA for the discount and explaining what I know, they simple don't know how to do that and/or don't want to give me the discount. This is the last cruise I booked with them, now I always be booking onboard, I will receive the B2B discount, the free one category upgrade, the extra onboard credit, reduced deposit, etc. Now that you can book directly Ship, Air, Hotel, Insurance, etc  if the TA want to continue in the Business they must put the battery on his head. This 21 century!!

5 hours ago, gerelmx said:

I just disembark the Summit,  during my cruise I go to future cruising bookings onboard and specifically I asked about this discount it's available in Mexico, the staff write a email to Miami and they answer  it's available in all the world, and why my TA and Celebrity Mexico is refusing to apply it?, they tell me your bookings must be marked as consecutive cruisers, now that I return to home again ask to my TA for the discount and explaining what I know, they simple don't know how to do that and/or don't want to give me the discount. This is the last cruise I booked with them, now I always be booking onboard, I will receive the B2B discount, the free one category upgrade, the extra onboard credit, reduced deposit, etc. Now that you can book directly Ship, Air, Hotel, Insurance, etc  if the TA want to continue in the Business they must put the battery on his head. This 21 century!!

Book when you first board the ship and also get a bottle of wine for each cruise you book. 🍷

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TMLAalum said:

Looks like each passenger gets the B2B discount because we saved $100 on Cruise #1 and another $100 on Cruise #2 according to the latest invoice we have after requesting the discount from our TA.

All of our Celebrity B2B discounts we have received have been per cabin not per person. 😕