It's Gonna be a BUSY Christmas Season 2018

We are cruising Rhapsody of the Seas, December 22, 2018. I thought that I should probably make my reservations for Chops and Giovanni's. Went to the Cruise Planner and proceeded to find that All of the Speciality Dining Dec, 24-25 are booked solid and there are NO spots open. I did get to book Giovanni for Wednesday, 26th and Chops for Friday, 28th. Maybe we might have a cancellation but it doesn't look too promising at this point. If you haven't made your reservations yet...better hit it soon and hope you can find open spots for reservations.

We are cruising Rhapsody of the Seas, December 22, 2018. I thought that I should probably make my reservations for Chops and Giovanni's. Went to the Cruise Planner and proceeded to find that All of the Speciality Dining Dec, 24-25 are booked solid and there are NO spots open. I did get to book Giovanni for Wednesday, 26th and Chops for Friday, 28th. Maybe we might have a cancellation but it doesn't look too promising at this point. If you haven't made your reservations yet...better hit it soon and hope you can find open spots for reservations.

They are not sold out. They have not been released for sale yet. For the past several years Royal has opened reservations for the 24 and 25 until closer to sailing and is charging almost double the regular price.

We are on Allure this year over Christmas and Chops, Giovanni’s and 150CP will be higher priced. I was able to book Samba and Hibachi for the 24th and 25th at regular prices.

Also they don’t sell any of the dining packages for these sailings.

They are not sold out. They have not been released for sale yet. For the past several years Royal has opened reservations for the 24 and 25 until closer to sailing and is charging almost double the regular price.

We are on Allure this year over Christmas and Chops, Giovanni’s and 150CP will be higher priced. I was able to book Samba and Hibachi for the 24th and 25th at regular prices.

Also they don’t sell any of the dining packages for these sailings.

We forgot to try Samba on Allure this spring. Oops. What does Harmony do in the Solarium?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to us a few years back. They will open up for those days BUT they will also be charging you more than is the customary price. Worth it to me; great meal and service. Enjoy.