Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
John&LaLa

LIVE B2B from Harmony 9/22 and 9/29, A Tale of Two Cruises

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the two weeks of entertainment, updates and awesome pictures!

 

Ugh, hope you feel better soon.

Urgent Care in morning. Z pack fixed Laura up.

 

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks everyone for coming along. I wanted to share the top post counts before the site shut downs Tuesday.

 

413 OP posts, 124,000 views. Contributors make this site work, we all can't lurk. :halo:

 

John&LaLa - 414

Milwaukee Eight - 77

grapau27 - 71

Andy C - 35

A&L_Ont - 25

frank808 - 20

dagunny - 19

Biker19 - 14

cruising grandma - 14

reallyitsmema - 13

Host Clarea - 13

MrFunInTheSun - 12

beachnative - 11

Life is Good Cruising - 10

suesnake2002 - 10

Ourusualbeach - 10

Thanks for the post count.

Great thread,great reviews and fantastic photos.

Well done John.

Best wishes for Laura

Bella too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks everyone for coming along. I wanted to share the top post counts before the site shut downs Tuesday.

 

 

 

413 OP posts, 124,000 views. Contributors make this site work, we all can't lurk. :halo:

 

 

 

John&LaLa - 414

 

Milwaukee Eight - 77

 

grapau27 - 71

 

Andy C - 35

 

A&L_Ont - 25

 

frank808 - 20

 

dagunny - 19

 

Biker19 - 14

 

cruising grandma - 14

 

reallyitsmema - 13

 

Host Clarea - 13

 

MrFunInTheSun - 12

 

beachnative - 11

 

Life is Good Cruising - 10

 

suesnake2002 - 10

 

Ourusualbeach - 10

 

 

 

Lots of fun following along. Thanks!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quotes and pictures still wonky

Exiting the siq in Petra

IMG_3027.JPG

Edited by John&LaLa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, John&LaLa said:

Borrowing the opening shot composition from Andy C, currently aboard Harmony.

3d70259ac089b55cb408b8625688bf3e.jpg

test for photo links

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I would revive this since it got caught in the CC transition.  Anyone have any questions from our two weeks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Thought I would revive this since it got caught in the CC transition.  Anyone have any questions from our two weeks?

BTW, thanks for taking us along on your B2B cruise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 8:26 PM, Milwaukee Eight said:

Welcome back

They saved everything

 

BDE9E2A5-5023-444D-9DB8-14C7587B48F8.png

 

Yeah, of all the content that is the most important to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Thought I would revive this since it got caught in the CC transition.  Anyone have any questions from our two weeks?

 

 

So, did you finish or are we still racing?

 

jc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2018 at 3:33 PM, John&LaLa said:

Finished over packing.

 

Picked up 4 items of dry cleaning. $40 emoji33.png

Should have done it on the ship.

 

Leaving Condo at 8am, hope to get there before 11am. Will probably start complaining about the drive after 90 minutes.

 

Prepping the hurricane shutters for closure. Bell senses something is amiss.

 

b406dc820f3bf217a58cf90efb8decd4.jpgf85cbe721c35977e850850c744dc85f0.jpg

 

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

well now I know exactly where you live...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tinkr2 said:

well now I know exactly where you live...

 

Yes, Resort and Hilton definitely pin point it.

Did you hear they are moving Thunder to Lori Wilson?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Yes, Resort and Hilton definitely pin point it.

Did you hear they are moving Thunder to Lori Wilson?

 

No we have a resort in Merritt ( Cape Crossing ) but my daughters in laws live across the street from you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, tinkr2 said:

No we have a resort in Merritt ( Cape Crossing ) but my daughters in laws live across the street from you. 

 

I know your place as well.  Been watching the progress the last year. We may stop in when the Tiki Bar opens. Seems I read it's pet friendly. 

Edited by John&LaLa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John&LaLa said:

 

I know your place as well.  Been watching the progress the last year. We may stop in when the Tiki Bar opens. Seems I read it's pet friendly. 

We are looking at tiki designs this weekend. yes it will be Bella friendly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sharing the link. I really enjoyed seeing all the activities. I am also really rethinking my drinks package. That looked like a lot of free drinks, even for a diamond. Hope you get a good price at the last minute and show up on this years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tinkr2 said:

Thank you for sharing the link. I really enjoyed seeing all the activities. I am also really rethinking my drinks package. That looked like a lot of free drinks, even for a diamond. Hope you get a good price at the last minute and show up on this years.

 

Pretty sure we are going regardless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, this review was done right before the change to CC. At that time there were no like buttons. Someone asked about President's Cruise, so I went back and am reading it again.  

 

So a lot of you who posted are probably getting notices as I thank/laugh/love the comments you made.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

FYI, this review was done right before the change to CC. At that time there were no like buttons. Someone asked about President's Cruise, so I went back and am reading it again.  

 

So a lot of you who posted are probably getting notices as I thank/laugh/love the comments you made.  

 

I was indeed wondering if you're in need of new reading material 😀 Hugs to Bella😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...