Port of tampa parking

NRichard10

Looking for parking options at the Port of Tampa. Sailing on Miracle on 10/14/18. Are there any other options other than the parking garage that is reasonably priced, but safe to leave the car?

Thank you in advance for your help.

In Tampa I would park at the port and pay the one time extra fee of $20 for valet.

Well worth it!!

My park connect. Uses the same parking lit as port. It is 49 for the week

I am very interested in this because we are on the Paradise leaving tomorrow and I still haven’t made a decision. Can you provide more details please? Is it really inside a garage? Is the garage owned by somebody else who could have our car towed? Sounds a bit too good to be true, could you please explain how it works? Thank you.

It's the same channelside garage, that u can pay twice as much for the other way.

I researched this, everything looked good, so I booked it this morning. I immediately received an email directing me to the Channelside Garage - for $42.80 instead of $75.00! Thank you.

We cruise out of Tampa all the time and only do Valet parking. Worth the $20 per day. We get a porter to schlep our luggage and he takes it right out to where Valet brings our car.. Cars in Valet parking are right next to the ship and not off somewhere far away. Highly recommend it.

We have used the Valet all the times in the last few cruises out of Tampa. You pull into terminal and tell police officers in roadway drop off and valet. You pull forward and porter takes luggage and valet attendant parks car in fenced lot next to terminal three. Desk is right at elevator. When you return you walk out of terminal turn right about 50 feet and give attendant ticket. Your vehicle is on curb in about two minutes. Best $20.00 for valet . Beats dragging across 3 surface lots to Channelside garage and up to floors. We live in Florida and im a 30 year retired Police officer and you don't want to park in some of those lots. They look good with terminal photos and some have limited shuttles and everybody wants them at once. Have used Channelside garage and very good except for distance from terminal to car

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 8:17 AM, ZoeyVictoria said:

I researched this, everything looked good, so I booked it this morning. I immediately received an email directing me to the Channelside Garage - for $42.80 instead of $75.00! Thank you.

How was your experience with ParkConnect?   Looking to use them on our November cruise, but haven't been able to find much about them.

Thanks!

It was perfect, and I have my fingers crossed that it will last so we can use them again.  When I made the reservation online I immediately received a receipt and instructions on what to expect.  We arrived at the Channelside garage entrance and were asked for $75 by the attendant.   We explained that we were prepaid and handed her our receipt.  She told us to park on level 1 and just drive out the open door when we returned from the cruise.  So we got the $75 parking experience for $42.80.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Channelside parking garage for all cruise lines? We have never been out of Tampa, going on RCC Brilliance. Do you think we are near are RCC terminal if we park at the garage?  My husband is visually impaired so walking all over the world will not work for us. 

Thank you. 

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:49 AM, ED MARYANN said:

Can 100% disabled veterans with wheel chair disable tags on their car park at Tampa Cruise Port free,we park free in Fll 

Is parking free for disabled?

For any vehicle with modifications i.e.:

• Foot Controls
  • Hand Controls
  • Extended Pedals
  • Wheelchair Lift
  • Wheelchair Ramp
  • 100% Disabled Veterans

Here is everything you need to know about parking at the Tampa port:

https://www.porttb.com/parking

1 hour ago, kelbell said:

Is the Channelside parking garage for all cruise lines? We have never been out of Tampa, going on RCC Brilliance. Do you think we are near are RCC terminal if we park at the garage?  My husband is visually impaired so walking all over the world will not work for us. 

Thank you. 

If the Brilliance is leaving and returning to Terminal 6 then you can park right at the terminal.  If you are sailing from Terminal 3 then parking is across the street in the Channelside parking garage.

Because your husband is visually impaired I would opt to pay the one time extra charge of $20 and use the valet.  That way no matter which terminal you are sailing from his walking would be greatly minimized.

Parking can be prepaid and booked online if you wish....

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!!

Edited by GTO-Girl