Celebrity Constellation Veranda cabins

elapel01

I’m thinking of booking a European cruise on Constellation October 2019. What are the best decks to book a regular veranda cabin? I think deck 10 has the restaurants so I wouldn’t want deck 9 I would think. I have never been on Constellation. Thanks!

Thank you Essiesmom. It helped seeing the picture because I was wondering if the larger part of the forward bow would be blocking and I can see it doesn’t. Is the ride a bit rockier with being so far forward? We are usualy mid ship of a bit aft. Thanks.

I know a lot of people pooh pooh deck 9 but honestly the cabins under the carpeted lido are just fine. They are Aqua and Concierge class cabins but if there are rate reductions you may want to reconsider. When we stay on deck 9 it's almost always in an Aqua aft of 9108.

Heard all the rave reviews of the Sweet 16. Sweet 16’s have great verandas but small cabins. 20 sq ft can make a difference. The balcony on the sweet 16 is huge but still only has a small table & 2 chairs. For us having a bit more room in the cabin and not being so far forward is better than a huge balcony with no lounger & others looking down on our balcony.

Everyone had their own priorities for us it isn’t a large balcony with minimal furniture.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour
nous sommes un couple français.
habitués au club nautique de ms, nous participons à notre première croisière avec des célébrités en août 2019 dans les îles grecques.
nous avons choisi aquaclass, la cabine 9040 nous a été attribuée.
Quel est votre avis sur cette cabine?

I see the OP has decided on Deck 7 which is just fine. I’ll add my opinon that Deck 9 is just fine forward and well aft. On M-Class ships, we love to get Deck 9 or the lowest on Deck 8 so we can zip up to the T-Spa pool in the morning and enjoy the warm saltwater and then dine at the Aqua Cafe. 

Never had noise issues on those. 

Den

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Choisic said:

Bonjour
nous sommes un couple français.
habitués au club nautique de ms, nous participons à notre première croisière avec des célébrités en août 2019 dans les îles grecques.
nous avons choisi aquaclass, la cabine 9040 nous a été attribuée.
Quel est votre avis sur cette cabine?

C'est bon, mais 1140 est mieux, si vous pouvez l'obtenir.