Maximum of 1 image signature

I have 2 Count down clocks for the same cruise. 

Only my Elite is showing for Celebrity, Platinum icon for Princess has gone. 

I am using ‘Bold’ to write this, the normal font is too feint for older eyes. 

Edited by upwarduk
Spelling

On 10/16/2018 at 10:31 AM, shof515 said:

Is this a new restriction? The welcome post about the forum changes does not mention this. How can we add multiple countdown clocks to our signature? 

Countdown clocks are not supported now. 

"Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 150 x 175 pixels
  • Maximum of 3 URLs
  • Maximum of 6 lines"

Edited by bemis12

I was going to wait until my first of 2 future cruises before I edited my signature because I didn't want to lose the countdown clocks. However, when I realized that they were no longer counting down, I bit the bullet and edited my signature.

13 minutes ago, NurseJEB said:

I do not want them off, I just do not want to see a 10 chapter book at the end of every post.  It is a signature, not a life history.  It is highly probable that the reason the new limits were placed in effect wre that so many people were abusing the functionality.

Truth.  Nobody except the cruiser really and truly cares about your cruise from 2005.  It's just a vanity thing.  Happy that it is being reeled in.  Hope it sticks.

6 hours ago, NurseJEB said:

I do not want them off, I just do not want to see a 10 chapter book at the end of every post.  It is a signature, not a life history.  It is highly probable that the reason the new limits were placed in effect wre that so many people were abusing the functionality.

Once they showed only part of your signature and you had to expand to get the rest, it shouldn’t really matter how long your signature is. 

5 hours ago, Expat Cruise said:

I like the changes. But like or not it is the way the owners of the site want it. Nothing anyone says will change the outcome.

That is not entirely true. Many things have already changed.

35 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

That is not entirely true. Many things have already changed.

All the changes are what the site owners want the opinions of users who pay nothing mean nothing. They will do it their way and if people don't  like it they are free to leave.

1 hour ago, Expat Cruise said:

All the changes are what the site owners want the opinions of users who pay nothing mean nothing. They will do it their way and if people don't  like it they are free to leave.

That isn't entirely true. If they want to attract advertisers to pay them they need readers. If they don't make some of the changes that we ask for, they will drive readers away. They have already made some changes, and I'm sure that there will be others. They may not be the substantial ones that some are looking for, but changes have been and are being made.