michael's club-Concierge Eclipse Email

JColquhoun

EC_MichaelsClubConcierge@celebrity.com

i don’t know whether he/she will respond.  I had a mishap on board and she was emailing regularly to check on me. I emailed her after we disembarked because of a vendor problem (she arranged it) so she’d know to be wary. Another caveat is that we were in a Royal Suite (dirt cheap for a suite after a dramatic price drop.)

3 hours ago, PSU said:

I don’t think you you can email her. If you are in a Celebrity Suite or above, the shoreside concierge will contact you.

I do believe you are mistaken.  Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites are not contacted in advance by shoreside Concierge.

5 hours ago, Oville said:

I do believe you are mistaken.  Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites are not contacted in advance by shoreside Concierge.

Suites are contacted in order starting at the top, and working their way down eventually to the sky suites. Usually they won't get to the all or some times any of the SS's but from our experience when in a CS we have always had either an email or phone call. We have never stayed in an SS but my mil usually does and received a call on one of her three cruises in an SS so it does sometimes filter right down.

I have heard on these boards of guests in a Concierge cabin receiving a phone call pre cruise :classic_ohmy:

Edited by groryjm

11 hours ago, JColquhoun said:

Hello Everyone,

Could someone please tell me the email address for the Michael's Club concierge on the Eclipse.

My understanding is that her name is Bianca, 

Many Thanks

Why do you need to contact the Michael’s Club concierge on the ship specifically?  As far as I know their direct contact role is limited to assisting guests already onboard.

Phil

The MCC is very busy with serving the passengers who are aboard and preparing for those who will be on the next cruise. Direct contact is discouraged. That's why the Shoreside Concierge position was created. The Shoreside Concierge is responsible to get preferences from future Suite and Zenith passengers and transmit them to the MCC. Can you imagine what would happen if they allowed individual passengers to contact the MCC directly? They would NEVER be able to do their job. Any issues or requests that a future passenger would have could be handled without contacting the MCC. 

6 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Why do you need to contact the Michael’s Club concierge on the ship specifically?  As far as I know their direct contact role is limited to assisting guests already onboard.

Phil

Agree Phil. I've never had reason to contact the ship in advance. 

To the OP I'd highly recommend contacting Captains Club for your Pre-cruise needs. They are very helpful. Hope this helps !

We Booked a Penthouse suite on the Eclipse for the April 29th 2019 Hawaii cruise, in April of this year. A week later we got a call from the shoreside concierge, asking if we needed anything for our cruise. I asked her if she was aware our trip was in 2019 and she confirmed she was. I asked her the check back a little closer to the sailing. WOW. And we thought the Royal Genies at Royal Caribbean were "on the ball".