Living on the Edge with vtcruising!: A Live Review!

vtcruising

I can’t tell you how thrilling this is - sorry, but I can’t help it! This is the best!

i am getting lost a lot - I’ll wxplain later. I probably know this deck plan by heart and I’m getting lost.  Lots of serendipitous moments that way!!

• Like 1

Kierney, they have a high shield behind Mr Edge’s butt so no one can fall off the ship - Lao he is way too tall to put someone on:classic_biggrin:. You can sleep tonight!!

we had pictures taken with him- he’s a rock star here!!

A6692A60-70F9-44A4-8EAF-B6BCE60504D5.thumb.jpeg.ef2661a14fec6ccc75f4a0999dc82cf7.jpegE0DFED65-A125-43B3-8C78-8472BC97640F.thumb.jpeg.10926216c63c8b525774236dac52621f.jpeg19B537C5-CCDA-4696-A0A2-490433D9EF3B.thumb.jpeg.4b107df48aef12f386742dd748943a3b.jpeg

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Vt... I’m so happy for you! Please, enjoy every single moment of your cruise onboard Edge! It’s definitely a wonderful ship! 

I will be sailing on the 29th... I had a question regarding drinks. Are they complimentary on this cruise? Or at a fee like usual. Sorry if this seems a bit of a stupid question 😂 but I just wanted to be sure! 

Enjoy Le Petit Chef!

Edited by Drobot234
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Haunted Forest is soooooooooooo cool!!! It plays spooky music. :classic_biggrin:

Wonderful! Can’t wait😁

Thanks so so much for your live review, Marilyn. I’m so happy you’re having such fun! Have a margarita for me, ok?

Cheers!

Michelle

Edited by Silkroad

Thanks for the info.... the plug by the bed is great... no more tripping over the cord in the middle of the night. Someone earlier in the day posted the updated photo of Mr Edge.  I looked at previous photos... the glass looked about 18" or more lower than it is now. I am basing that on one photo taken at a long range and one other closer shot. I can now sleep. I am telling you... give me your problem and I will worry for you. Also, I am really great at funerals of total strangers... you would swear I was a close relation... just how I am wired I guess.  Hope you are having a great time.    I keep seeing comments on facebook about the cabin seeming narrower than other cabins... but I think that the fact that the cabin is actually longer makes it look narrower... Also lack of curtains which can add the illusion of height might also impact perception of size.   I can not wait until our cruise.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vtcruising said:

This is SO much better in person!!!!!!!!! Everything is Awesome!!! It is the most gorgeous ship!!! I just had a longggggg talk with the head of dining and he gave me a lot of inside scooops? Luminae additions? DOTE? I talked his head off and he gave me his card. He will give me a 1/2 cabana. They look great. There are 4 halves. Can’t wait to try Dec 2.

got to run for my free lunch at Raw on 5. Drinks great. Where was my first ? Golden margarita at RTG. This place is heaven on earth. Singer is amazing!!! 

33F44D66-F0BC-40BE-9957-90BE9B5E582D.jpeg

0CB3894E-6B15-4690-8175-D9034BC2EBC8.jpeg

My husband says the margarita is smiling!   Thank you for posting pics and giving us your impressions - can't wait until the Jan 20th 

• Like 1