Breeze inside cabin

grandmarnnurse

1 hour ago, champagne123 said:

4G on the Breeze:  very small...and no sofa

CarInt827-94686-1483850561.jpg

Ok. Thanks. It looks about the same as my inside cabins on NCL. I was hoping for a couch for a place to sit and have a coffee, but I’ll survive—LOL! Once retired, if you want to continue to sail annually, certain concessions need to be made, and inside cabins are the answer. If I insisted on a balcony, or even an ocean view, we would not be able to cruise every year. It would be more like one every 2-3 years, and that’s just unacceptable to this cruise addict. I even have an inside cabin for my 50th Anniversary in 2020. Our kids say, “you need a balcony cabin for such a special anniversary”, and my comment back is “are you paying?” LOL! I guess not. We just spend more time up on deck. We always wanted to do a Mediterranean cruise for that special time, but hopefully by 2021 we will have saved enough to do that. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Ok. Thanks. It looks about the same as my inside cabins on NCL. I was hoping for a couch for a place to sit and have a coffee, but I’ll survive—LOL! Once retired, if you want to continue to sail annually, certain concessions need to be made, and inside cabins are the answer. If I insisted on a balcony, or even an ocean view, we would not be able to cruise every year. It would be more like one every 2-3 years, and that’s just unacceptable to this cruise addict. I even have an inside cabin for my 50th Anniversary in 2020. Our kids say, “you need a balcony cabin for such a special anniversary”, and my comment back is “are you paying?” LOL! I guess not. We just spend more time up on deck. We always wanted to do a Mediterranean cruise for that special time, but hopefully by 2021 we will have saved enough to do that. 

Very much agree with you.  How much time does one spend in their cabin anyway?  Sleep and shower!   

• 4 weeks later...

I always ask the cabin steward to separate the beds, & put the 2 nite tables in the middle. More room to walk around.

Been married 40+ yrs--doesnt matter for a week.

Also the luggage fits under the beds.

• Like 2

We splurged on a balcony cabin just two times. I think we spent no more than 15 mins of the 7 day cruise on the balcony. We found we much preferred being out and about people watching, lounging with a book, etc. Just wasn't our thing. I know cruisers who won't sail unless they have a balcony, and that's great we all have options to select different categories.

Nothing wrong with inside cabins- it's good to have options.  Fortunately, we are able to book balconies- the lowest category balcony though.  I just need the day light.  But that's just me.  Thanks for the pictures, I guess I didn't realize that insides didn't have a couch in them.  Is that on the "Dream" class only or through out the fleet?  I will be retiring soon, & may need to start booking insides.

On our 12/8 - 12/15/2018 sailing we got an inside cabin on deck 8 aft.  Even though there was no sofa in the cabin but the size of the cabin was ok with us (balcony would be lovely but for the price so we decided on the inside).  We discovered on deck 11 aft there were many lounge chairs and easy to find one so we ended up spent a lot time there away from noise and crazy at the pool area.  We already reserved another cruise with an inside cabin in the aft again on the Breeze for 2019.  The cruse price has gone up a lot, in 2017 we got a balcony for the inside price of 2018/2019 sailing.

You will be OK with the choice.  

Happy cruising.

I've done more inside cabins than I care to think about

and never have I had a sofa/couch!

You get that

when you book an Ocean View cabin across the hallway from your Inside job.

The most you get is a chair, and that's usually kinda useless

unless you're going to sit at the desk to write postcards or a journal

-and who has the time for that?

The photo?

That's inside cabin 2314 on Carnival Victory

back in April 2011 - no sofa.

Cabin2314-597.jpg

• 4 weeks later...