LIVE Suite Life Harmony Western December 16

Andy C

4 hours ago, island lady said:

Door up to suites deck on Oasis starboard side 2 weeks ago was broken.  Would not close and banged open with each sway of the ship.  It was broken all week that we were on board.  I ask concierge to let maintenance know about it.  Not sure if they ever did anything.  

Those doors never seem to lock real well.  Always had problems with them shutting close.

On msc there is more incentive to get into the yc area.  The bar serves drinks for free since it is part of yc.  Also it is realtively calm up there compared to the pool areas around the rest of the ship.  Seaside is a little smaller than freedom class but holds about 800+ more passengers.

Hi Gary!  Are you two home based back to the beach now?  I just took the bait today, just to be qualified to say "been there done that" and put in a bid to go from GS to CLS.  I swore I would not fall for that crap...so now we will see if I am as stupid as I think I am.  😮😉 

Hi Gary!  Are you two home based back to the beach now?  I just took the bait today, just to be qualified to say "been there done that" and put in a bid to go from GS to CLS.  I swore I would not fall for that crap...so now we will see if I am as stupid as I think I am.  😮😉 

Hi Pat,

Is this for our 1-20-19 Oasis Cruise? I received an e-mail to upgrade this cruise today. Going from our Crown Loft to a Star Loft was $800 per person. Upgrading to a 2 Bedroom ATS was $400 per person.

Went to our Travel Agent this morning. He called Royal to find the price if we upgrade on our own. Was told that there are no Star Class Suites available. Looks like there are still 2 Crown Loft available.

Your dinner looks really good tonight!  :classic_biggrin:

Without the app, Cruise Critic is pretty boring unfortunately.

Your live review is one of the few interesting threads - even those who are not enjoying your posts and are not feeling good (poor things) cannot help but continue to read.  What am I supposed to include here??  Or yes 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

Your dinner looks really good tonight!  :classic_biggrin:

Without the app, Cruise Critic is pretty boring unfortunately.

Your live review is one of the few interesting threads - even those who are not enjoying your posts and are not feeling good (poor things) cannot help but continue to read.  What am I supposed to include here??  Or yes 😇

The mashed potato crowd doesn’t get me. Non-suite paying Pinnacles are afraid of anyone that’s against the status quo. I can’t blame them for being opportunistic like a crab who happens upon a dead fish. 

Anytime you’re in Miami hit me up. We’ll have a grand time. 

Edited by Andy C
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Andy C said:

Wolfgang, I really don’t care if they are nice or nasty (although the September ones were nasty and swarmed together). The point is the non-suite paying ones are bodies (and opportunists as well) that take up space in an area marketed to Suite guests as exclusive to them. Many suite guests have had their cruises impacted because of this and several of those have commented on this thread. RCI gave me a future cruise credit of $2,100 because of that which I applied to the current cruise we’re on. 

They know they have a problem and they’re working on it. 

I’m not on here to make friends and don’t care what anyone thinks of me. But I’m going to make damn sure that anyone on CC that’s looking to book a suite on RCI knows this issue exists. 

I guess we missed the boat as we didn’t ask for anything. Next time. 

8 hours ago, island lady said:

Door up to suites deck on Oasis starboard side 2 weeks ago was broken.  Would not close and banged open with each sway of the ship.  It was broken all week that we were on board.  I ask concierge to let maintenance know about it.  Not sure if they ever did anything.  

Still broken last week